National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Maybe. 

I think there will be a ton of big plays that could result in points. Both defenses are pretty good in the red zone, so they might keep it out of the end zone, but I expect to see several more huge splash plays through the air. 

Both QBs and their receivers are as good as it gets at the college level. 

I hope we snag one of those receivers 

you think 70 over under 

Edited by Putin

Just now, Putin said:

I hope we snag one of those receivers 

Agreed, although I think the ones coming out next year are probably better than the ones that will be available this year. 

Higgins and Jefferson are really good, but Chase and Ross look like two top 10 picks. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

I was chatting with a friend today, who is going to tank for a QB next year?

Between Lawrence and Justin Fields, it'll be a really good year if you're really bad in 2020. 

That’s a great question. Hard to say right now. I’m not convinced Miami takes their guy this year, but they’ve got to use those draft picks so theoretically they won’t be as bad as this year. Plus they played really solid ball down the stretch. Tua is a possibility, but I’m not convinced. I guess they could trade the picks this year to delay the decision, but I don’t know about that. 

Would be just our luck if Brady leaves the cheats, they suck, and then draft Lawrence. Won’t happen though. Not without a trade up. Even with me playing QB, Belly would find a way to 6 or 7 wins. ?

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

That’s a great question. Hard to say right now. I’m not convinced Miami takes their guy this year, but they’ve got to use those draft picks so theoretically they won’t be as bad as this year. Plus they played really solid ball down the stretch. Tua is a possibility, but I’m not convinced. I guess they could trade the picks this year to delay the decision, but I don’t know about that. 

Would be just our luck if Brady leaves the cheats, they suck, and then draft Lawrence. Won’t happen though. Not without a trade up. Even with me playing QB, Belly would find a way to 6 or 7 wins. ?

Agreed. 

New England seemed like the most obvious team in transition. 

Other names we came up with who we expected to be bad next year were Detroit, the Chargers and maybe the Falcons.

The Falcons are terrible. I think they'd be wise to hit the reset button and trade Ryan and Jones for picks and go after a top QB next year. 

• Like (+1) 1