National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The three best Clemson offensive players,..Lawrence, Etienne and Tee Martin are prob better than LSU’s three best offensive dudes. And their D is like an NFL D.  LSU has their hands full but I think they will eventually come alive

This is debatable.

Burrow, Chase and Jefferson is comparable to Lawrence, Ross and Higgins. 

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Are there any positions outside of WR to look for?  I’m not astute on college as I am the pros. (In this game)

There has to be just so much talent on both teams / sides , outside of WR ( IMO ) could probably be more for depth in lower rounds 

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

There is still a whole game to play here Sparky.

Clemson might very well win, but that other Tiger team has a ton of playmakers themselves.

100%.

The feeling out phase is over.

I anticipate this resembling an Arena Football game the rest of the way.

The amount of play making offensive talent on the field is absurd. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

100%.

The feeling out phase is over.

I anticipate this resembling an Arena Football game the rest of the way.

The amount of play making offensive talent on the field is absurd. 

So you think it will be a high scoring game 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Lawrence the next Peyton-like prospect. Dude is so good. If there was ever a year to tank for a QB, next year is it (not us). Boy, I hope he’s nowhere near the AFC East. 

Assuming Miami selects one this year, he probably won't be. Then again, he's so good, that if any AFCE team craps the bed bad enough, they'd have to take him, regardless. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Lawrence the next Peyton-like prospect. Dude is so good. If there was ever a year to tank for a QB, next year is it (not us). Boy, I hope he’s nowhere near the AFC East. 

I was chatting with a friend today, who is going to tank for a QB next year?

Between Lawrence and Justin Fields, it'll be a really good year if you're really bad in 2020. 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

The dolphins, right now, have by far the least talented team in the league. We better hope they start Fitzpatrick next year, he is the only reason they won a game this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Putin said:

So you think it will be a high scoring game 

Maybe. 

I think there will be a ton of big plays that could result in points. Both defenses are pretty good in the red zone, so they might keep it out of the end zone, but I expect to see several more huge splash plays through the air. 

Both QBs and their receivers are as good as it gets at the college level.