Sammy Watkins: New Teams, Same Bad Attitude

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What are you talking about ? 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrwEpKYHWk

Forgot that one play. He does have games where he looks elite, but he also disappears and is injured far too often. I’m not saying he’s bad, just saying that he’s not worth the price. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Something mentally wrong with Sammy Watkins. A. Great physical talent but a waste when it comes to Football with a weak mind.

Maybe our future sports shrink can help him. 

waiting list isn’t too long yet with Hauschka and Allen 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Exactly, the hate is strong on here with former players.  There are a lot of former players I wish we would kept.

I don’t have anything against the guy. The problem with Watkins is the fact he’s not elite. As the forth overall pick, the cost to sign the guy has always outweighed his oft injured production. He’s simply not worth what it takes to sign as far as value is concerned. I’m convinced that John Brown gave us just as much or more than Sammy would have. Brown had really good numbers this season, and they were better than Watkins (who plays with Mahomes). 

Edited by SirAndrew

I have no relationship to Sammy but it's not his fault dumbass Whaley traded up to draft him.  He had elite talent but caught the injury bug.  For all those bashing him he's more than likely going to play in a superbowl.  Whaley was also the genius  who passed on Mahomes so bash him instead.  Allen might turn out to be good but  there isn't a football fan alive who wouldn't trade Allen for Mahomes.  Scoreboard.     

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Sammy looked a little bummed when KC was down 24-0 (a considerable deficit) a teammate told him to be more positive and he became more positive. This is a non-story. I get why Sammy has a bit of a rep in how he left the Bills and Rams but he hasn't really had much going on as far as being a major issue on KC (Unless I am missing something.) 

His bigger issue isn't in the locker room but rather due to his inability to stay healthy. I don't think Sammy even if he stayed healthy was ever going to live up to his draft hype (This guy was being seriously compared to some HOF type players coming out of the draft.) But I do think that if Sammy could stay healthy he could be a DeSean Jackson type burner WR1.

He just has to stay healthy and keep himself from getting into any drama (Which on KC he has.) Overall I just don't particularly care about him, it has been 3 seasons since he has been here. Move on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Sammy looked a little bummed when KC was down 24-0 (a considerable deficit) a teammate told him to be more positive and he became more positive. This is a non-story. I get why Sammy has a bit of a rep in how he left the Bills and Rams but he hasn't really had much going on as far as being a major issue on KC (Unless I am missing something.) 

His bigger issue isn't in the locker room but rather due to his inability to stay healthy. I don't think Sammy even if he stayed healthy was ever going to live up to his draft hype (This guy was being seriously compared to some HOF type players coming out of the draft.) But I do think that if Sammy could stay healthy he could be a DeSean Jackson type burner WR1.

He just has to stay healthy and keep himself from getting into any drama (Which on KC he has.) Overall I just don't particularly care about him, it has been 3 seasons since he has been here. Move on. 

See my post at the bottom of page one of this thread — the SI story about him firing up the kickoff returner when they were down 24-0. The premise behind this entire thread is basically false regardless of his interactions with Kelce.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Something mentally wrong with Sammy Watkins. A. Great physical talent but a waste when it comes to Football with a weak mind.

You spelled Josh Allen wrong.

Edited by Billl