Buzzergate update (Again) Update: Beltran, Cora, Hinch & Luhnow (fired) for illegale sign stealing - compare to NFL & The Patsies

Reed83HOF

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

It has to add pressure right? 

One would assume the talking heads would make the connection and up the ante as far as pressure goes... 

He sure has hell isn't saying a damn thing until well after the superbowl is played. I can't even imagine the firestorm that would come down

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

One would assume the talking heads would make the connection and up the ante as far as pressure goes... 

He sure has hell isn't saying a damn thing until well after the superbowl is played. I can't even imagine the firestorm that would come down

Bob Kraft...

Image result for fire gif elmo

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

As a fan of the NFL the last thing you want is a REAL cheating scandal, even if it attacks New England and hurts their legacy. 

Because it de-legitimizes the entire sport in the public's eyes. Whenever anyone wins in cycling it's automatic in terms of perception that the person cheated, they just didn't get caught. OR it's just a matter of time. You can't just enjoy the sport for what it is. 

IF New England really had to pay a real price for their cheating then the last 20 years of NFL football are tainted. Regardless of how you feel about that then it calls into question everything else. Did Peyton Manning cheat? Do Mahomes and Andy Reid cheat? After all, how does a team go from 24-0 to winning the same game by 20? 

If the Bills win a Super Bowl do you want to hear about how it's illegitimate? Josh Allen cheated somehow? McDermott knew the offenses and called the defense accordingly? 

Everything the greats accomplish gets called into question if you drop the hammer on NE. That's why it won't happen. 

At the end of the day, if Shanahan runs the ball and stops passing up 28-3 and the Seahawks hand off to Lynch 4 times inside the 5 Brady and Belichick are 4-4 in the Super Bowl with 1 blowout loss. Those are decisions OTHER teams made that had nothing at all to do with cheating. 

But if the cheating helped get them there in the first place...

As a fan of the NFL I want ALL cheating rooted out, regardless of the consequences. Better to have the LAST 2O years tainted, than the next 20. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, dave mcbride said:

I thought the Dodgers were the best team in 2017.

Cleveland. Some players have intimated that the Yanks and Dodgers did this too. Cleveland may be the true victim. Fitting for that cities history 

44 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This was far far worse than what the Patriots were caught doing.  It lasted multiple years.  Key word is CAUGHT, they are likely still doing shady things they just are not getting caught.

This is basically the same thing the Pats were doing, getting signals with tech and relaying them to players on the field

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

the Pats...or at least not as extensively as the Astros which spanned hundreds of games

we do know

Walsh sent eight videotapes, containing opponents' coaches' signals from the 2000 through 2002 seasons, in accordance with the agreement

From Beltran's Niece

41 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This would be the second time the Pats were caught

Eh hem... Third.… Spygate, deflatgate, now Bengalgate. If anyone thinks this is all the cheating the Patsies did, well... I got a bridge in NY to sell you and some valuable property in Fla.

31 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

we do know

Walsh sent eight videotapes, containing opponents' coaches' signals from the 2000 through 2002 seasons, in accordance with the agreement

From Beltran's Niece

Holy F. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Worse than Rose....He gets Black Sox punishment Bye Bye

I wouldn't care. I'm a Yankees fan and have hated those b*stards, all of them, for quite some time now. Now it comes out they were cheating the whole time and doing crap like this? It completely spits upon the integrity of the game. I'd bet the Boston players were doing something similar in '18 with Cora at the helm. 

• Like (+1) 1