Report: ESPN to make CBS' Tony Romo a historic offer to join its NFL coverage

10 hours ago, K-9 said:

Michael Thomas is way out of line here. 

Not so much out of line imo, more of a poorly thought out statement, just a narrow view of the world he lives in, its not an uncommon at all, people in all walks of life are prone to this sort of thing. 

Worst case scenario, we will have to find a new hobby for a season if there is a walkout. Probably do us all a lot of good to step away for a bit... ? oh the horror... ?

I know I'm going way against the grain on this. But Romo annoys me, whether it's been football, golf, or broadcasting it just seems to me he's held on a much higher pedestal  then what he's actually accomplished and I find that off putting. You can flame away, but that's just me.

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ahhhhhh.........What's next, complaints about the salary of the Samsung CEO?

Capitalism, Mike Thomas my dear.  No way you should be making more than the LPN at County Hospital that saves people's lives every day, but It Is What It Is.

Ooh hoo This X 1000000^^^^^Mic drop......end thread

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

From Michael Thomas' tweet ...

"Thank you that’s why we shouldn’t sign the new CBA agreement no way the announcer should be making more then 90% of the players "

This is the kind of brainpower successful businessmen/billionaires are going up against.  That was the only point I was trying to make.

Gotcha. Appreciate the clarification.

• Thank you (+1) 1