Jordan Phillips - put my stats this year against anybody - I'm a top 3 DT

Reed83HOF

15 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He was good last year too. His production in Miami shouldn't count given that for whatever reason, Adam Gase put him in his doghouse despite the fact that he was a high draft pick. 

Jets FAs will get overpaid this year as result LOL

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He was good last year too. His production in Miami shouldn't count given that for whatever reason, Adam Gase put him in his doghouse despite the fact that he was a high draft pick. 

He generated pressures at the same rate in Miami as he does here. Just so happened to have one of the all-time outlier seasons this year with almost half his pressures turning into sacks.

I'm not really convinced he's a great pass-rusher, and he certainly isn't a great all-around DT.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I wonder if anyone has the Balls to point out to him that if it wasnt for this Scheme he wouldnt have performed like he is pushing.

So Jordan point out to me a team that will give you 17M a year for 52% of the snaps 

I've been saying this since the Philly game tbh

It's the McD effect...Kawaan Short can attest lol

48 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Sounds like he's looking for Fletcher Cox type money ($17M AAV), or at the least Marcel Darius money ($14M AAV).  Jordan Phillips has been more productive than Darius.

He’s not as productive as Dareus was when Dareus earned that deal. He’s more productive now, but that ain’t saying much.

44 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Agree I think what they will do and I will talk about this in my primer when I do DTs.

Let Phillips walk.  Sign Corey Lugit for the Rotational 3 tech DT behind Oliver, keep Start and Harry at 1 Tech

I will get to this in my DT Primer but out of the DTs you see re-signed it isnt going to be Jordan, it is going to be Corey Lugit

If Star and Harrison are the 1-techs on the roster, that is not good and a better 1-tech is needed

I look forward to your DT Primer...great job on the position primers you've done thus far.

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

He’s not as productive as Dareus was when Dareus earned that deal. He’s more productive now, but that ain’t saying much.

And now is what I'm concerned with, since Dareus is making $14M now which is grossly overpaid.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

tmehkvgwavzo73gnmcm5

We're covered.

lol yeah because he’s a sure thing. Amazing how certain people will go to bat for certain players that haven’t proven squat. Certainly not anything close to what Phillips proved this season. Wonder why that is? ???

• Like (+1) 1