Lynch unsure about 2020

Nuncha

7 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

What are you trying to say here? ?

Did you read the article?

11 hours ago, FLFan said:

This is the same guy who thought Buffalo was a suburb of NYC when he was drafted.  He has not gained brain cells over the years.  

I don't think that has anything to do with brain cells. That's just an education issue. People aren't born knowing where Buffalo is in relation to NYC...

8 hours ago, Bills Oil Company said:

brah...

1024x1024 (1).jpg

"Brah"...you realize that Marshawn was a Freshman in 2004, right?  This is regarding a change in 2011.  I mean, it says that in the first two words.  Jeez.

Edited by Mark80
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bills Oil Company said:

brah...

1024x1024 (1).jpg

Brah,

gtf outta here with that stuff! What's this got to do with Lynch?! This says in 2011. Lynch was in college from 2004-2006. But yeah, he's dumb.:wallbash:

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

"Brah"...you realize that Marshawn was a Freshman in 2004, right?  This is regarding a change in 2011.  My lord, is reading really that difficult?

Damn, you beat me to it. See my post after yours.:beer:

19 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

marshawn doesn’t strike me as dumb.

how many advanced degrees do you hold einstein?

Probably more than you...perhaps you should learn how to use a spell checker, spell Einstein, and how to use a capital letter genius. 

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

"Brah"...you realize that Marshawn was a Freshman in 2004, right?  This is regarding a change in 2011.  I mean, it says that in the first two words.  Jeez.

i think the point is they only put in a minimum standard for athletes in 2011 (a shockingly low standard at that).

Marshawn is very smart i just wonder how much they had to pay him to come back for 4 games ? I bet it was a chunk of change !!

Marshawn seems to be making his rounds as he exits the NFL, first he came out of retirement to play for his hometown team, then when the RB room looked very depleted in Seattle they coaxed him out of retirement again !

Hey lets make a push to get Beane to bring back beast mode to the Bills for his final hoorah !! He started his NFL career here he can end it here ! The Bills HC likes to have a vet in each room & it doesn't look as if Gore will be back so bring back the Beast !! 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Azucho98 said:

Thought this was funny (Lynch Interview)...please remove if it is already posted here.  I looked but didn't see it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096432/article/marshawn-lynch-mum-on-plan-for-2020-season

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....

I think Lynch is plenty sharp.  His speech was not designed to appeal to many of us, because we weren't his target audience. 

"Chicken" apparently means "financial portfolio" or "cash flow"

Transcript:

Lynch quickly answered three other questions about the game — all in three words or less — before segueing to what he really wanted to talk about.

“Look,” he said, “I’ll say like this though: This is a vulnerable time for a lot of these young dudes, you feel me? They don’t be taking care of their chicken right, you feel me? So if it was me, or if I had a opportunity to let these little young Sahabs know something, I’d say take care of y’all money, African, because that ***** don’t last forever now.

“I’ve been on the other side of retirement and it’s good when you get over there and you can do what the ****** you want to. So I tell y’all right now while y’all in it: Take care of y’all bread, so when y’all done you can go ahead and take care of yourself. So while y’all in it right now, take care of y’all’s bodies, take care of y’all’s chicken, take care of y’all’s mental. Because, look, we ain’t lasting that long. I had a couple players that I played with that they’re no longer here no more — they’re no longer — so you feel me? Take care of y’all mentals, y’all bodies, y’all chicken, so when y’all ready to walk away y’all walk away and you’ll be able to do what y’all want to do.”

He's plainly talking to young players in the Seattle locker room and around the league, who get paid during the season in game-check installments, and who now scatter back to their homes, many of whom are filled with family and friends who expect them to flash some dollars around and show some high living, all while not getting a paycheck for the next 9 months.

Chandler's right about the trash in the thread so I'm not reopening it, but I thought the actual text of what Marshawn said was worth putting out there.

Reputedly the man lived off his endorsement deals and clothing lines and such, and invested his NFL salary.

• Like (+1) 2