Lynch unsure about 2020

Nuncha

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Pretty sure your post here shows exactly why you think Lynch is a good guy.    These kids werent teenagers, as young as nine years old.   He was also using other colorful language beyond what you posted here, but its all good because he's a swell guy.  

I am sure youd be cool with another person calling your kid that, or the other things he was calling them during the instruction. 

Yes, because Im not a snowflake and have played for all types of coaches. Some coaches are yellers/swearers, some are more cerebral.

This wasnt constant abuse by a hardass coach, it was during a hitting drill. And the kids twice refused to listen to their coach.

The reason I'd pull my kids out of that would be because it's obvious they dont want to play football, not because the coach was mean after they refused to listen to him.

49 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The league is better with Marshawn Lynch. The world is better with Marshawn Lynch.

Good guy and smart dude.

Anyone hating on him just looks petty and jealous.

exc for the people he bullied in buffalo--stealing their money---and the girl he ran over...other than that the guy is st francis.

i believe in redemption and i have heard he has done some good charitable things. But i havent really heard any apologies from him.Maybe he apologized privately to the families...

He was..after he got past the LOS--one of the toughest backs to bring down in the history of the league. And he is a real character.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

exc for the people he bullied in buffalo--stealing their money---and the girl he ran over...other than that the guy is st francis.

i believe in redemption and i have heard he has done some good charitable things. But i havent really heard any apologies from him.Maybe he apologized privately to the families...

He was..after he got past the LOS--one of the toughest backs to bring down in the history of the league. And he is a real character.

You all keep talking about "the girl he ran over" like he went full GTA on some innocent pedestrian.

A drunk jaywalked/stumbled out in front of his truck on the Chipp Strip at 2am. That's why she got hit.

Good lord, I hate having to justify all this, but yall are trying really hard to persecute the guy for some minor BS.

Why not talk about the fact the Hamburg police lead a fake effort against him because he flirted with some cops wife once and she liked it? Or did you all conveniently forget about that crap?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes, because Im not a snowflake and have played for all types of coaches. Some coaches are yellers/swearers, some are more cerebral.

This wasnt constant abuse by a hardass coach, it was during a hitting drill. And the kids twice refused to listen to their coach.

The reason I'd pull my kids out of that would be because it's obvious they dont want to play football, not because the coach was mean after they refused to listen to him.

Agree to disagree man.  If this was a bunch of 16-18 year old high school kids I'd have less of a problem.   But, a grown man using the n word constantly and calling middle-schoolers what he did is unacceptable.   I also dont want to hear about the environment he grew up in.  Plenty of people grow up in a bad environment and dont proliferate the same idiocy when they become adults. 

I have no problem with hard coaching, but at that level its uncalled for.    At that age they arent even football players, they are kids learning a game. 

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Agree to disagree man.  If this was a bunch of 16-18 year old high school kids I'd have less of a problem.   But, a grown man using the n word constantly and calling middle-schoolers what he did is unacceptable.   I also dont want to hear about the environment he grew up in.  Plenty of people grow up in a bad environment and dont proliferate the same idiocy when they become adults. 

I have no problem with hard coaching, but at that level its uncalled for.    At that age they arent even football players, they are kids learning a game. 

Yeah, Im not thrilled with the ages, and Im definitely not the one that brought "background" into it. That's not my excuse, nor would I use it.

But I still dont think that some foul language is a huge deal or makes him some monster.

We disagree, but barely. Go Bills.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You all keep talking about "the girl he ran over" like he went full GTA on some innocent pedestrian.

A drunk jaywalked/stumbled out in front of his truck on the Chipp Strip at 2am. That's why she got hit.

Good lord, I hate having to justify all this, but yall are trying really hard to persecute the guy for some minor BS.

Why not talk about the fact the Hamburg police lead a fake effort against him because he flirted with some cops wife once and she liked it? Or did you all conveniently forget about that crap?

Its the girls fault she got hit.  Its the cops fault he was in trouble.  He grew up in a bad environment.

For not being a snowflake you sure do make a ton of excuses for people.

If you continually find yourself in bad situations, its probably not the world s fault.    And if he didnt do anything wrong why was he hiding in a closet again?

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its the girls fault she got hit.  Its the cops fault he was in trouble.  He grew up in a bad environment.

For not being a snowflake you sure do make a ton of excuses for people.

If you continually find yourself in bad situations, its probably not the world s fault.    And if he didnt do anything wrong why was he hiding in a closet again?

I mean, it WAS the girls fault she got hit, and the Hamburg police DID lead a fake investigation into him over flirting with their wives. So...

That's just Buffalo, man. How much of this gossip-y trouble has he gotten into since he left the area?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I mean, it WAS the girls fault she got hit, and the Hamburg police DID lead a fake investigation into him over flirting with their wives. So...

That's just Buffalo, man. How much of this gossip-y trouble has he gotten into since he left the area?

Let this be a lesson to all of us, stay out of TGIF and away from married women while serving your three year probation for gun possession, people may think you're a bad guy.

In all seriousness, the theft of $20 dollars is a bit of a stretch.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Go watch his 60 Minutes interview and then I dare you to question his intelligence.  

He was great on that Bear Grylls adventure show - rapelling down cliffs, etc.

He is a fun guy to watch. He did not look like he has much gas left in his tank, just no burst at all.

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

so she gets hit ...and then you drive away?????? im not demonizing the guy. Its just that he acted like a tool and never apologized publicly.And as i said maybe he did privately to those young people he bullied.If so good for him.I wish him well he is/was a helluva running back and supposedly has done some good charitable work.

8 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Thought this was funny (Lynch Interview)...please remove if it is already posted here.  I looked but didn't see it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096432/article/marshawn-lynch-mum-on-plan-for-2020-season

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....

This is the same guy who thought Buffalo was a suburb of NYC when he was drafted.  He has not gained brain cells over the years.  

• Like (+1) 2