Lynch unsure about 2020

Nuncha

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hes an eccentric ass dude and says stuff in such a weird way, but the man is not dumb. Someone just may need to translate his message a bit to the young players.. lol

He speaks as they do in Oak Town.  He's not putting up a false front.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

I'd be surprised if he comes back. I'm sure he was hoping Seattle was going to make a run to the Super Bowl where he would've only had to play in three or four games to get there. Who knows if he wants to go through another full season.

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Thought this was funny (Lynch Interview)...please remove if it is already posted here.  I looked but didn't see it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096432/article/marshawn-lynch-mum-on-plan-for-2020-season

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....

Yeah, guys who go to Cal Berkeley are usually pretty stupid.  Don't judge a person just because they grew up where they speak a little differently than you do.  Marshawn is very intelligent.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Yeah, guys who go to Cal Berkeley are usually pretty stupid.  Don't judge a person just because they grew up where they speak a little differently than you do.  Marshawn is very intelligent.

I dont think anyone was looking at the video and saying, look at this guy from Oakland who cant speak well.     You're projecting a bit there.

Also, give me a break on the Cal Berkeley garbage, he didnt attend college to major in Chemical Biology.   He went to Cal for Football.

• Like (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Thought this was funny (Lynch Interview)...please remove if it is already posted here.  I looked but didn't see it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096432/article/marshawn-lynch-mum-on-plan-for-2020-season

Go watch his 60 Minutes interview and then I dare you to question his intelligence.  

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve seen videos of him playing video games with Gronk and Conan.  He was hysterical, and clearly no dummy.

I’ve seen videos of him going to Scotland and talking about football. 

He can be charming and funny when he wants to be. 

He’s no longer able to move the pile. He was called out of retirement in an emergency.  I seriously doubt he would go through the grind of a season again at this point. 

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Why because he’s using his platform to offer advice to young players on what important?

ima go take care of my chicken right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont think anyone was looking at the video and saying, look at this guy from Oakland who cant speak well.     You're projecting a bit there.

Also, give me a break on the Cal Berkeley garbage, he didnt attend college to major in Chemical Biology.   He went to Cal for Football.

You realize he graduated there in 3 years, right? 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

I heard it on the radio. If you can make out what chicken means and are ok with cursing, it's actually good advise. He's actually a smart dude. When I left Buffalo for the south, I can't tell you how quick I overcame the idea of someone with a southern slang/accent had to be dumb. Same applies to the way Lynch talks. Also, some players hearing come out this way might relate better to who it's coming from and heed the advice.