Fan collapses and dies at Ravens game...RIP

Big Turk

Went to a OSU game this fall.  Had two way overweight individuals (one male, one female) dang near stoke out in front of me climbing the stairs of the upper deck.

The female had to stop and collect herself every 10 steps.  She actually had to pull herself up the stairs using the handrail.

The male was in the same situation only he didnt have to use the handrails.

Made me very nervous watching them.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

Went to a OSU game this fall.  Had two way overweight individuals (one male, one female) dang near stoke out in front of me climbing the stairs of the upper deck.

The female had to stop and collect herself every 10 steps.  She actually had to pull herself up the stairs using the handrail.

you hope it gives them a reason to hit the gym and fix the problem.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

Sad to hear about, condolences to the family and friends.

To what you said,

Yes it’s scary to watch people that are closer to death than they realize.

A Sedentary life combined with a life time of over eating is going to dictate your life span and the quality of that life span. 

I have never been a fatty, and have been reasonably physically fit my whole life, but have come really close to the big dirt nap twice in my Sixty years, it gives you a different perspective on the years you potentially have left. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I wouldn't want my last act to be ruining the day of fellow Bills fans and making them sad at a game.  I'd want everyone to enjoy the game then pass when I got home.

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Awful news :(

My blood pressure was over 100 during the Texans game. I decided then I need to just be more calm about these games. 

It was an honest question I asked my wife when she got home from work that night. "How many bills fans did you see with heart complications?" Im mid 30s and in pretty good shape and I'm pretty sure all my levels were elevated. I wish i could care less about these games, but being a die hard Bills fan is an addiction. lol