Who’s the one FA you want in 2020?

McBean

14 hours ago, McBean said:

I’m going to stir the pot here...

For me?

Marcus Mariota.

The kid had a new offensive coordinator every season in Tennessee, they refused to hand the ball to Henry when he was at QB, and he’s already had huge success before in the league.

Before you all flame away, he would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over Barkley, and what has Tennessee/Philadelphia showed us the past few years? Never hurts to have a good QB 2.

Lastly, I’m not sold on Josh Allen. I was extremely bullish on him early on but towards the end of the season my optimism has faded. 

Who is your number 1 target and why?

Yeah, trolls gonna troll.

Mariota. That's a good one.

14 hours ago, McBean said:

For me?

Marcus Mariota.

The kid had a new offensive coordinator every season in Tennessee, they refused to hand the ball to Henry when he was at QB, and he’s already had huge success before in the league.

Before you all flame away, he would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over Barkley, and what has Tennessee/Philadelphia showed us the past few years? Never hurts to have a good QB 2.

Lastly, I’m not sold on Josh Allen. I was extremely bullish on him early on but towards the end of the season my optimism has faded. 

It's not Marcus frickin' Mariota, I can tell youse that much.

10 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

If nothing else this place is good for a laugh.

Barkley is horrible, 10 TDs  21 INTs in his career(INT% of 6.1), career QB Rating of 65.7 and has only 2 pretty good games in his 7 year career. He shouldn't even be a backup in this league.

Whats good for a laugh is Barkley has only 7 starts in the NFL and has comparable numbers to Allen who has 28.

We know what Barkley is....a back up.  We know what Josh doesn't look like, a franchise Qb. 

Do the math. 

Edited by TwistofFate

20 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Whats good for a laugh is Barkley has only 7 starts in the NFL and has comparable numbers to Allen who has 28.

We know what Barkley is....a back up.  We know what Josh doesn't look like, a franchise Qb. 

Do the math. 

Off to ignore, you of minimal math skills.

• Haha (+1) 1

Seeing as the vet in the RB room is done & they may need another vet in the room because McD likes to have a vet in each room i'm gonna say .

Beast Mode bring him back where he started it all he has some more left in the tank especially around the goal line !

Of coarse i know this will never happen but hey it's kind of fun to think about & i think Bills fans would go ape sh*t if he was to come back for a last hoo rah !! 

24 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Do the math. 

Ok, I'll bite what's your comparables?!?!  Just a quick looks at their career stats on NFL.com shows that Allen is better.  Allen maybe not be Elite be he is far better then Barkley

1 minute ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

Ok, I'll bite what's your comparables?!?!  Just a quick looks at their career stats on NFL.com shows that Allen is better.  Allen maybe not be Elite be he is far better then Barkley

Well if you've looked then you should know. 

Barkley has higher completion %

Higher yards per completion. 

Similar yard per game in same amount of starts. 

Similar Tds in amount of starts...etc. 

People on here act like Barkley has tons of game experience.   He doesn't, and he has room to grow as well. 

Aside from that, Barkley was named the best Qb in preseason this past year. 

He's a solid back up and shown what he can do when he got the start in a real game with a real team around him.

31 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Because I think 80% of our draft will be offense,  I'm picking Ngakoue to replace Murphy. I'd also like to see us make a run at Conklin or Cooper.

The Bills have shown to be a rotational system, so all this talk about cutting Murphy is foolish as likely going to pay his replacement the same or more and then find yet another DE to replace Shaq. 

1 minute ago, tcampbell104 said:

derrick henry with the best wr and de with our first rd picks and resign lawson and philips

I can't see any way the Titans let Henry go with what he's done down the stretch. 

The one I really want is Hooper.  Get two good pass catching TE's.  There appear to be Edge, WR's, OL, RB, etc available in the draft.  Good luck defending Hooper, Knox, Brown, Higgins or whatever WR we get (Jefferson), and Beasley.  We can throw long, short, etc.  What team can cover both Knox and Hooper, plus Brown, Beasley and WR. 

On D, draft the kid from LSU Chassion, or PSU's DE whose name I won't attempt to spell and am too lazy to look up!

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

Do the math. 

No he doesn't, not even close. Barkley 10 TDs   21 INTs, Allen 30 TDs   21 INTs. Barkley has thrown the SAME amount of INTs in 342 attempt to Josh's INTs in 781 attempts. He also has only 1/3 of the TD passes Allen has. 

He can't run to save his life, 17 attempts...wait for it -6 yards 0 TDs. Josh has 198 attempts  1,1141 yards and 17 more TDs

Leadership. I didn't see the team rally around Barkley in his starts vs when Josh plays. This team is firmly behind him.

You must have forgot to mention those in your list of how Barkley is the same as Josh post and they are to date  3 of the bigger differences between them.

Barkley doesn't play because after 7 seasons he's not that good and he still can't hang onto the ball. Like I mentioned before 6.1 career INT%, Jameis Winston threw 30 INTs this year and his INT% was only 4.8.

I'm getting the feeling you're a fan that wants 300 yard games, no matter what. Turnovers kill a team more than anything. Josh & the team have made huge strides in this area since the first Pats**** game this year, that was till Barkley took the field in week 17 thinking the Jest players were his teammates.    

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

Do the math. 

It actually is not that simple.....you put a back qb on the field and within 3 games they are LOSING games for you

You know what Josh Allen does at his young age?   Pick up his play in the 4th quarter.

Josh Allen is here to stay.....dont like it...too bad

20 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

1A. Jordan Phillips

1B. Shaq Lawson

What about Ed Oliver, Harrison Phillips, & Star L at DL . Then there is Murph, Hughes, & Daryl Johnson at DE plus who ever they can get in the draft & at FA .

I would love to see Phillips come back but he's gonna want huge money & Beane won't pay what he wants !! 

21 hours ago, McBean said:

For me?

Marcus Mariota.

Just one. Sure. 

Austin Hooper. A top end talent tied with the young talent will help not only Josh but the WRs as well.