Packers vs Seahawks

stuvian

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Exactly.

People will not be wearing layers to next weeks game

I’ve lived in the South for 6 years now... I would be wearing layers to that (as sad as that is to admit for a former New Yorker)

24 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, but there are a lot more coaches besides McDermott who would not have done that.

Very true.

14 minutes ago, Billznut said:

If he had Rodgers as his qb, he MIGHT. But who knows. 

That factors into it for sure. Let's hope the confidence in Allen and Co. even approaches what Rodgers inspires one day. 

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Can Tom Steyer chill with these commercials?  We get it my guy.  

How much did he pay to have a spot every commercial break?

If you think that's bad, wait til the Super Bowl.  Rumor is both Bloomberg and Trump are planning an ad blitz.

Because if there's one thing Americans enjoy during the Super Bowl, it's political commercials <_<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If you think that's bad, wait til the Super Bowl.  Rumor is both Bloomberg and Trump are planning an ad blitz.

Because if there's one thing Americans enjoy during the Super Bowl, it's political commercials <_<

cant forget about the ED commercials too

Seattle just came up short when it really mattered. Perhaps Wilson is showing his age but his ability to sense the blindside has fallen off considerably.  Some of the sacks he took tonight were killer, esp on that last series. But I would have still put the ball in his hands on that long 4th down rather than punt it away. That fool Pete Carrol, trusted his defense vs Hall of fame Rogers but he forgot that he needed to put his faith in the officials and especially the replay officials. The last first down by the Packers was at least a foot maybe more short. Even when they reviewed it and it clearly showed how short he was and even after Zapruder brought in his additional footage, the morons still couldn't give the Seahawks justice. It might have made a hell of a finish to see Wilson with the ball back in do or die.

Man, how did GB make it this far?

They just seemed to be that invisible under the radar team getting lucky with ugly wins and getting no attention.

They even lose to the Lions in the final week of the season still playing to win

I completely forgot about them this year because they didn't really do anything to stand out and be noticed outside of having a pretty good defence at the start of the year

I don't know anyone during the season that would have had GB in the finals. Atleast with the Titans, they were getting attention because they were playing really good and beating some good teams. If they make the SB, they will have beaten the 4 division winners on the way to doing it as the 6th seed

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

wait, "additional footage" came in?  Did the black jacket extra refs dig up that additional footage?

It's provided by the Patriots****

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Man, how did GB make it this far?

They just seemed to be that invisible under the radar team getting lucky with ugly wins and getting no attention.

They even lose to the Lions in the final week of the season still playing to win

I completely forgot about them this year because they didn't really do anything to stand out and be noticed outside of having a pretty good defence at the start of the year

I don't know anyone during the season that would have had GB in the finals. Atleast with the Titans, they were getting attention because they were playing really good and beating some good teams. If they make the SB, they will have beaten the 4 division winners on the way to doing it as the 6th seed

Did you fall asleep during that game? GB finished 13-3. They swept the NFCN, and their losses were to LAC, PHI, and SF. They got totally housed in both those west coast games like they spent their time partying. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Harumph.  If Lamar Jackson can have 3 TE plus the WR he has, why can’t we have Nice Things?

Hapless, I’ve been asking myself that for two decades. 

Random thoughts from divisional round. 

- Bills take another loss. OBriens complete incompetence was on full display, which makes it more embarrassing and frustrating that we were outcoached by him last week.

- Lamar Jackson had an unbelievable and historic year. It will also probably be the best year of his career. Nowhere to go but down from here for a QB with his style of play. Fortunately for him down can still be pretty good.

- If I had my pick of any QB in the league right now, give me Russel Wilson. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Process said:

- Bills take another loss. OBriens complete incompetence was on full display, which makes it more embarrassing and frustrating that we were outcoached by him last week.

- Lamar Jackson had an unbelievable and historic year. It will also probably be the best year of his career. Nowhere to go but down from here for a QB with his style of play. Fortunately for him down can still be pretty good.

Jackson is better from the pocket than people give him credit for-the kid has an absolute cannon. 

That said-Baltimore needs to self scout after this game-60 drop backs and 20 rush attempts is not sustainable. 

10 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Did you fall asleep during that game? GB finished 13-3. They swept the NFCN, and their losses were to LAC, PHI, and SF. They got totally housed in both those west coast games like they spent their time partying. 

Hapless, I’ve been asking myself that for two decades. 

I turned it off before the end and forgot that they came back at the end to squeak out the win......

I had the Packers to win big in that game and couldn't watch it anymore because the game was bad and they were losing to the Lions who had looked like they were already enjoying the offseason the weeks before that game......

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I turned it off before the end and forgot that they came back at the end to squeak out the win......

I had the Packers to win big in that game and couldn't watch it anymore because the game was bad and they were losing to the Lions who had looked like they were already enjoying the offseason the weeks before that game......

That’s one I’d never put money on since Patricia’s job security is tied to how his team performs against the Packers. 

12 hours ago, Process said:

I'm wondering if the rest of the league shuts down Lamar just like they did when they figured out Kapernick.   Just like Lamar, Kap was unstoppable for a season then once the genie was out of the bottle it was a swift decline.  I also agree about O'Brien, its embarrassing that the Bills lost to a coach so dense and so predictable.