Packers vs Seahawks

stuvian

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Funny, was kinda wondering how he made the hall when that dude walked out.  Levy did, and he didn’t win a Super Bowl so I guess I get it.

Never thought of Johnson as a great coach.

Yeah, JJ won multiple SBs and had a very high winning %. Cowboys were kind of a joke when he took over. Think he was a quasi GM there too. 

18 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Seattle would probably give them more of a fight just because of familiarity. I think SF waxes GB. 

I get Garappolo was hurt, but still can’t get over how SF was bad enough to get the #2 overall pick and Bosa. 

Some franchises just lived charmed lives I guess. 

imagine drafting a 20 year franchise QB in the sixth round. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, JJ won multiple SBs and had a very high winning %. Cowboys were kind of a joke when he took over. Think he was a quasi GM there too. 

He did win a lot of games and a couple of Super Bowls.  Just never thought of him as a HOF coach, especially with his dolphins experience.

7 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Me neither.

He benefited from the worst trade in NFL history in Dallas.

Then went to Miami with one of the greatest QB's in the game and couldn't win a championship.

How many championships did Don Shula win with that same QB (in his prime no less, not on his last legs)?  Zero.  Zero for one actually.

JJ was a great coach, no doubt.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

How many championships did Don Shula win with that same QB (in his prime no less, not on his last legs)?  Zero.  Zero for one actually.

JJ was a great coach, no doubt.

Shula won championships before then.

Johnson was a great coach, yes. Just don't think he belongs in the Hall.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ed Oliver fat and useless ? ? 

Priceless post

Im a Jets fan. Talking about Quinnen Williams. 

I don’t think he’s necessarily useless, but you don’t draft a run stuffer that can’t pressure the passer third overall. 

Oliver seems like hes got more of a pass rush element to his game, but I haven’t watched enough of him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1