Packers vs Seahawks

stuvian

2 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Seattle would probably give them more of a fight just because of familiarity. I think SF waxes GB. 

I get Garappolo was hurt, but still can’t get over how SF was bad enough to get the #2 overall pick and Bosa. 

Some franchises just lived charmed lives I guess. 

The 49'ers trounced the Packers last time they played, I think it would be a much tighter game than last time, if it turns out that way.

This game stinks. Seattle didn’t come prepared. Lynch stinks too. There are more versatile RBs bagging groceries right now.  Doesn’t seem like the Hawks will be able to make it an interesting 2nd half but I guess stranger things have happened.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

This game stinks. Seattle didn’t come prepared. Lynch stinks too. There are more versatile RBs bagging groceries right now.  Doesn’t seem like the Hawks will be able to make it an interesting 2nd half but I guess stranger things have happened.

At least you will be able to watch Connor Cook and Aaron Murray on Feb 8th (XFL). That should be entertaining?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Who are these more versatile RBs and why doesn’t Beane have their numbers?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Stranger things have happened, but Seattle needs to get it together fast,  they do not look good at all.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

JJ seems a bit more choked up than Cowher did 

Funny, was kinda wondering how he made the hall when that dude walked out.  Levy did, and he didn’t win a Super Bowl so I guess I get it.

Never thought of Johnson as a great coach.

Edited by davefan66
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Funny, was kinda wondering how he made the hall when that dude walked out.  Levy did, and he didn’t win a Super Bowl so I guess I get it.

Never thought of Johnson as a great coach.

Me neither.

He benefited from the worst trade in NFL history in Dallas.

Then went to Miami with one of the greatest QB's in the game and couldn't win a championship.

• Like (+1) 1