Sybil the Bills Punter

Wow!

Bojo tied for the league lead with seven touchbacks,  led the league in average hang time, only 22.8% of his punts returned which was the best in league, second in the league in punts downed inside the 20, ......

but then ranked 30th in net and gross.  Talk about a mixed bag!

Actually seeing all these numbers makes me want to give him more time to improve, not quite as bad as he seemed to be sometimes.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow!

Bojo tied for the league lead with seven touchbacks,  led the league in average hang time, only 22.8% of his punts returned which was the best in league, second in the league in punts downed inside the 20, ......

Actually seeing all these numbers makes me want to give him more time to improve, not quite as bad as he seemed to be sometimes.

His numbers went backwards this year, much like his punts. They're going the wrong way. The numbers for punts inside the 20 are skewed due to us kicking around mid-field a lot this year.

th.thumb.jpeg.de008859ad5e2cc2f1dc30e9694792db.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow!

Also led the league in Touch Backs. 

if keeping Bojo on the roster keeps McD going for it on 4th. I am all for it 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow!

Most will not get the reference.
unfortunately i did.
and i suggest it is another malady Corey has.
 But yes, he is all over the place.
or so it seems. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

He’s got the leg.  Just needs to work on accuracy and nerves

he does struggle with pressure. whether real or imagined. so doth Allen lol. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Most will not get the reference.
unfortunately i did.
and i suggest it is another malady Corey has.
 But yes, he is all over the place.
or so it seems. 

he does struggle with pressure. whether real or imagined. so doth Allen lol. 

Guess like me, you're also showing your age!

17 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Beat me to it. What's to like about that?

It didn’t get blocked and returned for a TD? I can think of an instance where I’d have LOVED a touchback! Bad ST play there. 

(Hint: final score 16-10.)

3 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

Or, we just upgrade our offense so we dont have to punt

Remember that Bills vs 49'ers game in the 90's which was the 1st game in history where neither team punted even once? I recall Pete Metzellars' recap -- "It was like watching a ping pong tournament."

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 2

We need an upgrade at punter. He is FAR away from the top half of the league.

His punt in the 3Q up 16-0 was one of the hidden catastrophes in that game. The Texans had nothing going on offense and Bojorquez had a chance to pin them inside the ten - instead he airmails one into the end zone for a net of 22.