Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Remember when the narrative was "Mahomes only looks great cos all his guys are superstars"? 

I'm not sure this game counters that. His normally sure handed receivers are dropping everything and they can't move the ball. But I mean this might be the worst quarter for a group of receivers that I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Again.. I question why anyone assumes the Bills would block a punt and hill would fumble at their 5 in a totally different game. The Bills aren’t a team that went up 21-0 on anyone this year. They didn’t block a punt all year. Hill hasn’t returned a punt all year. Could they have won? Maybe. But not worth feeling like we would have lost out on hosting just because Texans win. Jmo 

Relax. It just shows that KC is beatable. And it could be us beating them. We let the Texans game slip out of our hands.  I know the Bills aren’t the team that blocked the punt or went up 21-0 against anyone this year. I watched every game the Bills have played for the past 30 years. 

Edited by wppete

Just now, Real McNasty said:

Why would you bet that though when the Texans went into KC this year already and beat them 31-24?   -9.5 screams pick the Texans.

I'll console myself that I also bet the Titans at 12/1 odds to win the AFC after they beat the Patriots.. that bet is looking OK now...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

I mean who didn’t predict a HOU/TN AFC championship game? 

The 49ers are going to be favored by 20 in the SB. 

If they are, I’m taking the dog. They play a lot of close games and Jimmy G throws it to the other team.