Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

58 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I wouldn't be worried about what Tannehill is going to do. Worry about Henry. If he rushes for close to 200 for a third game in a row, I'm going to bet odds that the titans are going to the superbowl. That's their game right now. Run the ball, bleed the clock. Keep the other O off the field while wearing down the D. Old school football that was thought to be dead, but is live and well in the championship game. 

If they cant run the ball, it will get ugly quick and KC will crush them.

Henry is going to get his yards, but I just don't see them shutting down Mahomes. Even if the TOP is lopsided, KC will get their points.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, Rc2catch said:

He’s not a god that’s for sure. Not everyone has to be bipolar about it to one extreme or the other. He’s a top 5 top 10 quarterback. Maybe drops to top 15 without Kelce or in a different system. Why shouldn’t there be skepticism after 30 games with probably the best offensive setup in the league? The same setup that had Alex smith looking like an MVP. I don’t think he sucks but I do think he’s a bit overrated because fans act like he’s the best to ever do it after 30 or so games. 
This was probably his biggest win in his career. 

Alex Smith looking like an MVP. That's where you lost me.

16 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Alex Smith looking like an MVP. That's where you lost me.

Do you not remember that season? Smith was on fire starting that season. He ended up with over 4000 yards in 15 games with 26 touchdowns and 5 picks with a rating of 104.7 and then also ran for 350 more yards and 3 touchdowns. He was talked about the first half of the season as a possible MVP. He lost it in November with a few not good games. Brady’s stats were not much better and he was mvp that year. 
Sorry you don’t remember cause it’s Mahomes not the system for you but if Alex Smith is putting up career numbers and an MVP candidate for a good portion of the season the system and players there should obviously show you something. 
Oh and for fun who is the runner up for MVP this year? That Wilson guy in Seattle. Go check his numbers.. They look an awful lot like Alex smiths in 2017 don’t they? Is Wilson an mvp candidate this year? 
Mahomes is a good/great quarterback playing in the best offensive setup in the league. He’s not the g.o.a.t after 30 games and a playoff win over Houston. Great season last year. Mvp deserved. But I’m not gonna crown him as the best until he faces some adversity or gets a new playbook or loses his premier weapons. Kelce showed why he is unstoppable all season long. They have been mostly healthy for 2 seasons minus Mahomes leg earlier this year. I’ll give credit where it’s due and it ain’t all his credit. Put him on Tennessee  or Seattle and I would be willing to bet people wouldn’t sing his praises like they do now. 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

OK, champ. We'll see what he does from the bench next week as Henry just gorges on that joke of a KC defense.

Confidence. It’s the food of the wise man but the liquor of the fool…