Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Motor >>>> Josh.

I’m not sure whether I want to enquire about the logic there.

If the point is Motor should have got more action in 4Q and OT, I agree.

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not sure how far McD goes in dabbling with the offense. I agree he should have had more touches, but McD may be a delegator when it comes to that side of the ball. Perhaps his trust level in Daboll is misguided. 

That was asked in McD’s end of year presser.  As I recall he said something to the effect that Daboll calls the plays but they have “conversations” as time allows

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Henry is a great RB.... doesn't compare to the QB position and how Mahomes plays it. It's not even close.

I think the point is if Henry is on the field and Mahomes is on the bench watching, abstract comparison isn’t relevant.

It’ll be interesting to see how that works out.  KC certainly started the game stale but they sharpened up quickly.

I expect in part it depends on whether/how badly Kelce is hurt, he seems kind of key for them

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Henry is a great RB.... doesn't compare to the QB position and how Mahomes plays it. It's not even close.

No RB does, but TEN already beat KC this year with Tanny. It won’t be the same kind of a game as what occurred with the Texans. The TEN ground game will have something to say about that. 

2 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Why on Earth would you root for KC to win the SB? And you call yourself a Bills fan. Wow.

Why do you say that ? Do Bills fans have some deep seated hate for KC ? I get if some fans don’t like the Titans because of past history, but I don’t recall any debacles vs KC aside from a bad MNF loss or two a long time ago. 

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m not sure whether I want to enquire about the logic there.

If the point is Motor should have got more action in 4Q and OT, I agree.

I said weeks ago that this offense ran through Motor, not JA.  At this point in his development, JA cannot put the whole team on his back, he needs help.  Taking away the best offensive player we have, especially in OT, when it's like a new game, was criminally negligent.  I'm done here, I don't feel like gettin' sucked down the black hole of anger I was in after last week's game.

11 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Why on Earth would you root for KC to win the SB? And you call yourself a Bills fan. Wow.

Because they are the best team left and deserve a superbowl from what I'm seeing. Come on dude, not like wanting the patriots, Dolphins or jets to win it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

People were really saying Mahomes is overrated on this board like a month and a half ago. 

People were exposing themselves as people to never be taken remotely seriously because of this subject...in this very thread, let alone a month ago.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Nah. I prefer offenses to endure DIFFICULTY to score. Like actual, physical, difficulty. Not that glorified game of flag football like today.

I thank you personally for the entertainment your posts, and continued projections of football intelligence that never waiver despite any given turn of events, have brought me in my read-through of this thread

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I would never argue with your brilliance.

However it is strange to decide to put a guy back there who has been back there once all year.  And if he is that good then why did they put another guy back the very next punt?

But that would be arguing with your brilliance.

Have you ever noticed that everything you say is wrong?

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Agree. They have THE best offensive player in the NFL on their roster.

Holy ***** this might be the worst take of all time. 

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You should bet your double wide instead....

Edited by Josh ALOLen
  • Haha (+1) 1