Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

The Run and Play Defense crowd just loving Tenn right now. They need their White Buffalo. The 2007 Ravens is too far removed. 

Just now, Mr. K said:

My old man raised to never bet ON the Bills.

I only bet on Bills message Boards about Bills stuff. 

I will be placing my Bet on the chiefs at the sports book

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Amazing we only put up 19 on Houston.... maybe we really should fire Daboll

The much-maligned KC defense allowed 24 points to Houston today, with Will Fuller active.  Of that 24 points, 7 points were the result of a drive start within the KC 10-yard line following the Hill muffed punt.

7 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

The much-maligned KC defense allowed 24 points to Houston today, with Will Fuller active.  Of that 24 points, 7 points were the result of a drive start within the KC 10-yard line following the Hill muffed punt.

yep they did a decent job

Im not sure if I feel better or worse after watching that Texans melt down. After all the hype about Watt and Watson in our game they were pretty ordinary and mortal today. In addition the Texans D who were we thought they were, which is utter crap. How we could only score 19 pts on that leaky sieve of defense is a huge embarrassment.  At the same time had we been given all those gifts like the Texans got in that first quarter I think we could have beaten KC too, which also makes losing to the Texans even worse. 

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

A Head Coach that doesn't give his best offensive weapon a single carry in OT.

Josh didn’t carry the ball in the OT ???

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Im not sure if I feel better or worse after watching that Texans melt down. After all the hype about Watt and Watson in our game they were pretty ordinary and mortal today. In addition the Texans D who were we thought they were, which is utter crap. How we could only score 19 pts on that leaky sieve of defense is a huge embarrassment.  At the same time had we been given all those gifts like the Texans got in that first quarter I think we could have beaten KC too, which also makes losing to the Texans even worse. 

Losing just sucks no matter how you slice it 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

I know the 19 points stings, but remember we had some questionable calls that interferes significantly with that. The TD that wasn’t to start the 2nd half, the phantom block on Ford, the delay of game, the intentional grounding, and etc. we’d have had more if we were not robbed of the opportunities each time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

A Head Coach that doesn't give his best offensive weapon a single carry in OT.

Not sure how far McD goes in dabbling with the offense. I agree he should have had more touches, but McD may be a delegator when it comes to that side of the ball. Perhaps his trust level in Daboll is misguided. 

• Like (+1) 1