Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think that the Bills play KC way better than the Texans did. I think that we actually match up very well vs KC.

I’ll give you way better, but only to a point. No way they get a 24 point lead. KC  wouldn’t score 50, but I’m not sure the game wouldn’t feel any less close. 

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

People were really saying Mahomes is overrated on this board like a month and a half ago. 

He’s not a god that’s for sure. Not everyone has to be bipolar about it to one extreme or the other. He’s a top 5 top 10 quarterback. Maybe drops to top 15 without Kelce or in a different system. Why shouldn’t there be skepticism after 30 games with probably the best offensive setup in the league? The same setup that had Alex smith looking like an MVP. I don’t think he sucks but I do think he’s a bit overrated because fans act like he’s the best to ever do it after 30 or so games. 
This was probably his biggest win in his career. 

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Man I long for a KC Chiefs offense. 

What they did was utterly impressive.  After being down 24-0, they storm back and outscore Houston 51-7!   No way our current Bills team could have done that.   Also, IF we had played KC eventually I think they'd have got their offense going, and we'd have been whupped.  Maybe not this bad, but no way we keep up in a shoot out.   Not yet anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

This one is more engaging a person in a block.  Blindside block is more of an unexpected block.

commin sense would say you’re right. 
but the rule doesn’t specify unexpected. 
silimlar to how Ford s black was not unexpected. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Pathetic. Texans didn’t deserve to make it this far.

This game is terrible because they are so outmatched. 

Agreed. It would have been a better game with Buffalo.

Note: I said this too in 1989 when SF blew out Denver in the SB. The next year, Buffalo went on to the SB.

Moral: watch out NFL in 2020. #fearthebuffalo