Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I am mostly talking about the little check downs and quick passes that Mahomes gets out, especially against pressure. I get it that our skill guys are not good, but Mahomes seems to always makes the smart read. 

Maybe, of course imagine if we hadn't led the league in dropped passes this season.

Chiefs are up 20 vs the team we couldn’t break 20 against even with OT. After spotting them 24. The Bills are doomed if they spot anyone but the NYJ 24 points. Not sure how anyone thinks Bills would beat KC if they managed to hang in vs HOU last week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Thing is, San Francisco can't get into a shootout. That's asking for trouble. I still don't trust Jimmy G. I think he is their weak link.

I agree. Their defense is better, but if they no show, Jimmy G isn’t winning a shootout vs Mahomes. 

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Thing is, San Francisco can't get into a shootout. That's asking for trouble. I still don't trust Jimmy G. I think he is their weak link.

He’s been a great game manager and has played winning football. But he’s not mahomes. They rely on the run game way too much to win in a shootout. But their D is way better than Houston 

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Exactly!

There's a reason why Garoppolo only had 5-6 pass attempts in the 2nd half yesterday.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Reid has taken a lot of flack but this comeback for KC Mahomes and Reid earns them some serious credit

Don’t forget the OC Eric Bieniemy. Cleveland really should have interviewed him. Andy Reid disciples have done pretty well as HC. 

3 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

?? They beat New Orleans 48-46 in a shoot out this year.

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Chiefs are up 20 vs the team we couldn’t break 20 against even with OT. After spotting them 24. The Bills are doomed if they spot anyone but the NYJ 24 points. Not sure how anyone thinks Bills would beat KC if they managed to hang in vs HOU last week. 

While I don't think we would have beaten KC... different matchups and different games.  We couldn't beat NE.  Miami beat NE.  Until yesterday the Ravens were the highest powered offense in the league.  What did we hold the Ravens to? Within one score.

• Like (+1) 1