Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Really ? The Bills averaged under 20 ppg on offense. Yes they have a very good defense, but how would they stay with these teams ? They’ve got an extremely limited offense until they get a few nice adds. 

These teams ??? Are you forgetting we should have won last week against one of these teams.

Bills O is pretty much mediocre at best.  As I said last week after the Texans loss. It made me feel slightly better knowing if we won, the Bills would’ve lost to KC 41-13.   People in WNY who are Bills homers have some blinders on about our offense. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

These teams ??? Are you forgetting we should have won last week against one of these teams.

The Bills would have won if they could score TDs and run the ball effectively even when the D ( Texans D not that great) knows it’s coming. They can’t. When they can, they’ll have a real shot if their defense is still intact. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

When did this happen against Houston? 

Just poor execution across the board against Houston with questionable playcalling.

We were up by a good margin, let them come back, let a 3rd and forever go for a first.  But I agree, Houston game was a little different, was a lot on poor execution.  You have to get what I'm saying on most of our games this season, we shall up when we get the lead and do not attack.  Take a look back at our games this year.

• Like (+1) 1