Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This game makes losing last week even worse. I didn't think we had a shot at the Superbowl, but watching these teams tells me we had a real chance this year

What about watching these two teams reminds you of the Bills?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This game makes losing last week even worse. I didn't think we had a shot at the Superbowl, but watching these teams tells me we had a real chance this year

Really ? The Bills averaged under 20 ppg on offense. Yes they have a very good defense, but how would they stay with these teams ? They’ve got an extremely limited offense until they get a few nice adds. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We had the Texans beat and no way the chiefs score this easily on us, we already beat the Texans, so yes we had a real shot this year.

No chance our offense could keep up with KC.  The defense would have held for only so long.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LanderPoke said:

Texas D sucks. REally dis heartening Bills could only score what they did against them. Need a new O coordinator. 

And some new players. Many of their plays were there to be made , but the OC can’t make them for ‘em. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Steptide said:

I somewhat disagree. I don't think the bills Coulda stopped the Chiefs, their offense is just too good 

I agree, thought after the beginning of this game we could have went all the way, I changed my mind pretty quick.  I dont think we have the firepower on offense to keep up with what KC is doing.  My prediction going into the playoffs was we would beat the Texans and lose in the divisional because I didnt think we could keep up.  I was wrong on the first part, but my original thoughts that we couldn't win this game stand to be fairly true