Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

chiefs scored 28 points in 12 mins and we couldn't manage to score more than 1 TD in 4 quarters + OT

and ppl wanted to blame our defense...

Half of those points they had to cover a total of 11 yards.

who exactly is blaming just our defense though?

Edited by Scott7975

6 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I just read what I said. 

But it's not about what I said. It's about you. 

Yeah, “he got a bust in Canton before proving himself” is certainly an unbiased take.

Sorry Mahomes continues to dominate.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

LJ just had his second playoff game, and in both games, looked absolutely terrible.  

He’ll smoke undisciplined defenses, but the better ones are going to figure him out based on the game plan thats now clearly on tape...

Stack the box. Contain. Force throws to the outside.  

I’d like to start smoking undisciplined defenses. And beating Cover 0. That would be fun.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I just see no reason to use this game to slam Allen somehow.  I agree Mahomes is special. Would you trade Allen for Jackson right now?

Allen was always more raw, but with mire upside than just about anyone.  Let’s get the guy a few more weapons and see what he can do in year 3.

The reason I posted what I did with all the quotes is because most people were using this game to slam Mahomes and compare him to Allen, until Mahomes dunked all over them. I still like Allen a lot.

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Which was his second season??

?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

chiefs scored 28 points in 12 mins and we couldn't manage to score more than 1 TD in 4 quarters + OT

and ppl wanted to blame our defense...

Please!  While we were starting drives at our 10, 8 & 4 yard lines the Chiefs were benefiting from a KO return giving them the ball at Houston's 40; then the Texans faked a punt giving the Chiefs the ball at the Texans 30 and then a fumble on a KO gave the Chiefs the ball at Houston's 6 yard line!  

Context is everything!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Assuming the Chiefs win, titans vs cheifs next week will be really interesting. They're almost polar opposite teams. 

The titans have been a shot team at times this year, just haven't needed/wanted to be the past couple weeks. 

Edited by whatdrought

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I really wish they would have mic’d up JJ Watt for this game. I am genuinely interested in what he has to say today.

Ha for some reason they don't seem as interested in him now

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

ehhh.

3 years of McDermott offenses.  Averaging around 18.5 per game (and that’s being kind considering that counts ST and defensive touchdowns).

I mean...bloom is off the rose, cards on the table.

Coach McDermotts offenses just don’t sing baby.  (Unless they play Miami.)

Bills defense isn’t known for scoring return TDs. Anyway, give me an offense with that kind of talent and see if those numbers don’t go up substantially. If they don’t, I’m fine with blaming our defensive HC. I’d bet they would be vastly improved . They don’t score more now largely due to lack of talent, not McD.