Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Give JA KCs receivers and coaching staff..... he’s scoring more than 17 a game.

ehhh.

3 years of McDermott offenses.  Averaging around 18.5 per game (and that’s being kind considering that counts ST and defensive touchdowns).

I mean...bloom is off the rose, cards on the table.

Coach McDermotts offenses just don’t sing baby.  (Unless they play Miami.)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Neither does LJ. Mahomes had the MVP locked up before his FIRST full season was over.

It is what it is.

LJ just had his second playoff game, and in both games, looked absolutely terrible.  

He’ll smoke undisciplined defenses, but the better ones are going to figure him out based on the game plan thats now clearly on tape...

Stack the box. Contain. Force throws to the outside.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Neither does LJ. Mahomes had the MVP locked up before his FIRST full season was over.

It is what it is.

I just see no reason to use this game to slam Allen somehow.  I agree Mahomes is special. Would you trade Allen for Jackson right now?

Allen was always more raw, but with mire upside than just about anyone.  Let’s get the guy a few more weapons and see what he can do in year 3.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

ehhh.

3 years of McDermott offenses.  Averaging around 18.5 per game (and that’s being kind considering that counts ST and defensive touchdowns).

I mean...bloom is off the rose, cards on the table.

Coach McDermotts offenses just don’t sing baby.  (Unless they play Miami.)

Daboll’s O???

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

LJ just had his second playoff game, and in both games, looked absolutely terrible.  

He’ll smoke undisciplined defenses, but the better ones are going to figure him out based on the game plan thats now clearly on tape...

Stack the box. Contain. Force throws to the outside.  

Some of those outs he threw are still quacking.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Daboll’s O???

He wasn’t here for year one though.

only consistent through it all has been Coach McDermott.  I mean he’s a defensive minded conservative coach.

why should I t be a surprise he doesn’t have a dangerous offense?  He Almost perfectly fits the mold as what he is.