Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, Putin said:

Wow the momentum is DEFINITELY on the KC side , the question is can the Texans weather the storm ? Probably NOT 

Nope. Been a long time since a seen a team up 24-0 and then shat all over the place and give up 4 TD's in like 10mins. 

B.O.B already decided the game. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

That’s extreme.  You know that Allen doesn’t even have 2 full seasons under his belt, right?

Let’s see how it shakes out in the next few years.

Neither does LJ. Mahomes had the MVP locked up before his FIRST full season was over.

It is what it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

There is no way the Texans win the 2nd half.   This game could not have gone any better tha if it was scripted.

Payback is a b***h.

Andy Reid has to be thinking, "Thank God for Bill O'Brien!' ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

He had over 500 total yards and got his team in scoring position 8 times. Harbough was arrogant and greedy. It should have been much closer.

So he bears NO responsibility for the THREE turnovers and 52% completion percentage?

You people are maddeningly inconsistent. Apply the same standards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

We all read what you said.

I just read what I said. 

Let's see what Mahomes is made of. He was given a bust in Canton before he proved himself in these types of situations. 

But it's not about what I said. It's about you. 

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

If bills were playing in this, the score would be like 10-6, and America would be pretty bored. 

OR - the Bills would have had exactly the same half as Houston - giving hope then ripping our hearts out in the worst way possible

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Bills fans don't want to face the reality that Allen is nowhere near Mahomes, Jackson, or Watson 

You guys don't get why we do it!  If we were British they'd call us "cheeky"!

We know Allen isn't close to being at Mahones level right now.  Though I would submit he's a lot closer to being at (or ahead) of Jackson & Watson but I digress. 

We point out the bad throws, goofy decisions and GREAT catches their receivers make as a way of holding up a MIRROR to those who brutally criticize Allen on these very same points.  All we want is an HONEST discussion about Allen - his flaws and his strengths.  But nooooooooooo, every Allen pass is put under a microscope and dissected.  All we're doing is showing that what's fair for the goose is fair for the gander.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3