Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night. Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winning games. 

Different people get annoyed by different things.

• Like (+1) 1

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night. Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winning games. 

Bills fans don't want to face the reality that Allen is nowhere near Mahomes, Jackson, or Watson 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jackson sucks.    Mahomes not so much.   

Mcclappy deserves a spanking for that draft day trade.  

Oh, and fire Daboll 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Bills fans don't want to face the reality that Allen is nowhere near Mahomes, Jackson, or Watson 

He’s near Watson. 

Mahomes is another level. 

We’ll see about Jackson. 

• Like (+1) 1