Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

I turned the TV off.

This is down right sickening. 

As a Bills fan, this stings more than any loss. 

The Buffalo Bills should be hosting the AFC Title game next week. The coaches and players should be ashamed of themselves. This is absolutely gut wrenching.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It wasn't a penalty. The ball had hit his hands and the defender hit him. That's a clean pass breakup. Mahomes threw a hospital ball.

I've seen that penalty called when the receiver made the catch.  Tre White on Adam Theilen last year for one.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I'll remember this for the future. For every freaking time a Bills WR drops a pass that hits them in the hands.

The main problem with Allen is most of the drops are due to him not hitting them in stride with little touch.  He needs to improve that aspect of his game if he'll ever be the franchise QB.

Just now, McBean said:

I turned the TV off.

The Buffalo Bills should be hosting the AFC Title game next week. The coaches and players should be ashamed of themselves. This is absolutely gut wrenching.

Dramatic much?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The main problem with Allen is most of the drops are due to him not hitting them in stride with little touch.  He needs to improve that aspect of his game if he'll ever be the franchise QB.

Sorry, bull####.

If the ball hits a receiver in the hands it MUST be caught. Period. Full stop.

This is the kind of bull#### you read on this forum that drives me up a wall.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, McBean said:

I turned the TV off.

And we also beat Tennessee earlier in the year, stuffing Henry. This would have boded well for the AFC Championship Game,.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'll remember this for the future. For every freaking time a Bills WR drops a pass that hits them in the hands.

Yes - part of what we are seeing is the great QB equalizer when WRs aren't playing well 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1