Tre White nominated for NFL’s Inaugural “Anything but Ordinary” Award

YoloinOhio

On 1/12/2020 at 2:32 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Winner will receive award at the annual NFL Honors ceremony in Miami that airs the night before the Superbowl  

Bump for Tre.

Come on people, we can do better than 5th place!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, falgobofu said:

Just put my 10 votes in for the day

I was too, then I just read the rules...PDF rules linky

To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have an account with Twitter. If you do not have an account with Twitter, go to www.twitter.com and create an account according to the instructions on this website. Creating an account on Twitter is free. Please note that you must accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions for the Twitter platform to create an account.

To enter the Sweepstakes, you must first vote for one (1) of the “Anything But Ordinary Player of the Year” Award nominated NFL players and then share your Vote (defined below) via Twitter (the “Social Media Platform”) as detailed below; with any such entry via the Social Media Platform sharing referred to herein as an “Entry” and collectively as “Entries. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER TWITTER HANDLE PER DAY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.

So lesson to self, read rules before wasting 30 min a day thinking you are voting...:wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1