Bills fan claims huge memory loss after stadium incident.

Beast

3 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Although not the point of this thread, if you are not in the US (or a very limited list of non-US countries) you can't access it, period.

I.E. for those of us deployed, they just outright block it. Because you know, all the US military who are deployed are hacker/cyber-terrorists.

Yes, I can use a VPN. Which, if I actually were trying to hack the site, is exactly what I would do anyway.

They block it because it doesn't match up with their advertising profile. Even though anything I buy is from the US. Their loss.

I hear you. I had a friend who was overseas in the military. They blocked a lot, and wouldn't even let you click on links.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, bbb said:

LOL - that's exactly what I thought when I read that!  

Back up meaning you know it's unruly, you know what goes on up there at games. so many are drunk and disorderly in which often times causes bad things to happen. case in point a person getting injured.  I wouldn't subject children or women to it. not saying i like the way things are at games but i do enjoy going i just wouldn't bring a woman or a child. i would however pay a few dollars extra and sit them down with the fans who are more civilized. this is my point.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:29 PM, NewEra said:

No.  I’m 100% NOT calling other forum members stupid.   I’m saying that there were some stupid things said by some forum members.  Many a genius have said stupid things

No worries, totally got where you were coming from. And couldn’t agree more.

Sounds like a horrible situation for all involved if true, and I feel for the family especially her kids. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:01 PM, Golden*Wheels said:

The MacDonalds' lawsuit alleges that an allegedly inebriated Bills fan from Canada shoved a female fan who was standing in front of him. The female fan tumbled forward, landing on people sitting in front of her and colliding with the back of Rodriguez-MacDonald’s head, the lawsuit alleges.

CLASS

ACT

If true I hope they take him and to the cleaners.

The article states that they found the woman who fell forward clunking the victims head.  The woman clearly states that she does not recall anyone pushing her. The whole story is an alleged story that will be very difficult to prove negligence on any ones part.

30 minutes ago, jughead77777 said:

The article states that they found the woman who fell forward clunking the victims head.  The woman clearly states that she does not recall anyone pushing her. The whole story is an alleged story that will be very difficult to prove negligence on any ones part.

For your 7th post, you pull up a thread that hasn't been posted on since January 20th?  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jughead77777 said:

That'd be where that "if true" part of my post comes into play jughead.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

when is the last time you attended a Bills game and did someone fall on you?

There was that one time I dropped my bottle opener underneath one of those folding tables at the lot tailgate...no memory after that.

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Since the Bills have instituted the text #, the number of disorderly incidents has fallen dramatically. 

Too bad they didn't have that back in the day when a couple was having sex in the upper deck in a game vs. the Raiders.   

And no, you do NOT want to see pictures...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, BillsMafi$ said:

This is expected at bills games

You actually may have a point. Article says the husband has been to at least 150 games. He would know this isn't exactly atypical behavior, that incidents like this happen at almost every game. Might not exonerate liability completely, but might lower the judgement if there is one.

22 hours ago, bbb said:

For your 7th post, you pull up a thread that hasn't been posted on since January 20th?  

what is your point about the amount of posts this is a fascinating story.  a woman gets accidentally hit in the coconut by the coconut of a woman who fell.  only one of the women injured her coconut and the other was fine.  the woman who claims she injured her coconut and claiming total memory loss since that moment is suing everyone she can.  doesn't it strike you funny that if your wife was really seriously injured, whether the injury or memory was known at that time or not ,that the husband had the wherewithal to gather the names of the people who were involved in this alleged incident. whole thing seems premeditated which is why I think it stinks like a phony lawsuit to get a payday.  

2 hours ago, jughead77777 said:

what is your point about the amount of posts this is a fascinating story.  a woman gets accidentally hit in the coconut by the coconut of a woman who fell.  only one of the women injured her coconut and the other was fine.  the woman who claims she injured her coconut and claiming total memory loss since that moment is suing everyone she can.  doesn't it strike you funny that if your wife was really seriously injured, whether the injury or memory was known at that time or not ,that the husband had the wherewithal to gather the names of the people who were involved in this alleged incident. whole thing seems premeditated which is why I think it stinks like a phony lawsuit to get a payday.  

i now see that your only posts ever are on this thread.  That strikes me funny.