Bills fan claims huge memory loss after stadium incident.

Beast

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Now they’re picking a choosing who can read their website because of personal preference. That’s a first!!

Maybe they looked at your browsing history and decided they didn't want any Dolly Little video's showing up on their website.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I had memory loss from attending a Bills game as well.  I was tailgating in Hammers and pounded a six pack of Busch Light and then did 5 shots of Jose Cuervo out of Pinto Ron’s dirty bowling ball.  I don’t remember anything else that day.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's weird how the middle class/working class has been brainwashed to instantly attack any person who files a lawsuit. Bad things DO happen to people. Not everyone is just out for a quick buck. Sometimes they do deserve it. Same attitude towards the "Dallas is going down" guy. 

• Like (+1) 9

10 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Amazing how many unkind and ignorant replies are here. Speaks poorly of Bills fans and Stadium Wall posters. 

If you read the article her family is clearly in crisis. A court will decide whether there is liability for anyone involved at the stadium. 

Either way, it's a sad situation. Have some compassion. 

Knee-jerk reactions. Jealousy. Crabs-in-a-bucket. Absolute lack of class. Welcome to the underworld of the city of good neighbors. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is a buff news article.It’s protected by a paywall, I am not a member...

If you didn't read the article, why were you so quick to compare this is the US missile attack on Iran?

Friggin' weird.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Sounds bogus to have that sort of damage from someone falling on you. However, if she is lying to get a payday then she may as well go to Hollywood and get it honestly. In short, none of us can say if this is fact or fiction, but if true, its definitely some very rare, freak incident that would likely never happen again at a Bills game. Either way it looks like she will be a multi millionaire from this.

Those Canadian goofballs got no money.

I'm guessing the only reason they named the security company is because they have insurance.  It will be real tough for the plaintiff to prove negligence on security's part.

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Those Canadian goofballs got no money.

I'm guessing the only reason they named the security company is because they have insurance.  It will be real tough for the plaintiff to prove negligence on security's part.

not if like the article implies they already responded to the area once and did nothing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

not if like the article implies they already responded to the area once and did nothing. 

If these guys threw out every fan who they had to come talk to once, there would be no one left in the stadium.

They come, probably warned them then they left.  That's SOP, I would imagine.  

One person pushed another person who bumped into another person who knocked heads with the plaintiff.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If these guys threw out every fan who they had to come talk to once, there would be no one left in the stadium.

They come, probably warned them then they left.  That's SOP, I would imagine.  

One person pushed another person who bumped into another person who knocked heads with the plaintiff.

also by what is implied there is video. I am sure will be an uphill climb in court. Likely will never see court as the Insurance Company will settle 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

also by what is implied there is video. I am sure will be an uphill climb in court. Likely will never see court as the Insurance Company will settle 

I'm betting the company's insurer will not settle.  There's no strong case for culpability.

From the article, which gives a lot of details, it is clear she did not seek medical help after she left until she went not to the ED, but to her doctor's office the next day.  So defense lawyer will ask why she didn't seek immediate hospital care.  I'm assuming that she at some point she had some imaging and that it was likely negative (or I'm sure it would have been mentioned) for pathology/injury.  They will ask her doctor about her neurologist exam the next day.  It was likely nonfocal.  

Then they will ask the doctor (or any plaintiff's expert) "how did you conclude that the plaintiff has memory loss?"  The witness would have to answer..."she tells me so".

I don't doubt that she has injury induced memory loss.  But the problem with these cases is that you have a plaintiff without any objective findings of injury and her major symptom is something that cannot be objectively tested for.

That's very heavy lift for a jury of her peers (forgetting the whole issue as to whatever else the security was supposed to do to prevent further "shoving" at a football game.

5 hours ago, T&C said:

Shows up on my phone just fine and I'm not paying either. You can do it.

5 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Buff news is protected by a pay wall. 

I don’t have access to the article. The title implies it’s a bills issue. 

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

No, YOU are protected from the news

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Now they’re picking a choosing who can read their website because of personal preference. That’s a first!!

Angling for your own lawsuit now?:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1