Bills fan claims huge memory loss after stadium incident.

Beast

TBI (especially closed, where the skull does not fracture) is a complicated issue.  I watched it turn my girlfriend (later, my first wife) from her high school’s valedictorian into a girl who had to relearn basic functions, and whose short term memory was forever impacted until she died years later.  You don’t go to a football game and expect to come back with issues, especially when security had been called to the area earlier.  Sounds like the four a******* weren’t much better than that idiot Hopkins who fell from the upper deck.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 7

Sounds bogus to have that sort of damage from someone falling on you. However, if she is lying to get a payday then she may as well go to Hollywood and get it honestly cause she is putting on one heck of an acting job.

In short, none of us can say if this is fact or fiction, but if true, its definitely some very rare, freak incident that would likely never happen again at a Bills game. Either way it looks like she will be a multi millionaire from this.

Edited by StHustle

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is like blaming the United States for Iran shooting down their own passenger plane in Iran. 

The logic is just dumb. Her situation sucks but She should be personally suing the Canadian not the Bills. 

She’s a gold digger and her lawyer is an ambulance chaser. 

Fiction. 

Did you read the article?!  Suing the Canadian fans, and the two security companies that provide the security service.  Christ.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Na

Good thing I replied to you before you scrubbed your original inane answer.  There for all to see.  Same a****** category as Hopkins and the four Canadian fans who caused the trouble.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is a buff news article.

It’s protected by a paywall, I am not a member. 

Why not do a 50% copy and paste. 

Only thing that needed ‘copy and paste’ was your asinine initial posting.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

No memory of Wide Right, No Goal and Homerun Throwback? Sign me up.

A Rip van Winkle sleep for all fans, but I refrain a bit in case it is serious....

Edited by row_33

7 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Buff news is protected by a pay wall. 

I don’t have access to the article. The title implies it’s a bills issue, obviously for clicks. 

Shows up on my phone just fine and I'm not paying either. You can do it.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

I have not been able to access buff news articles for a couple of years ever since they implemented the pay wall...

Maybe they just don't like you... no idea why you can't other than that.

• Haha (+1) 1