Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC; Andrew Berry as GM

YoloinOhio

DAMN! Our only hope for Daboll to be gone. I hope he improves his play calling and personal usage or we will be one and done again next year.

Puzzles me how so many fans would have made better game day decisions than him. He must learn Josh Allen isnt ever going to be a top passer. You must have a strong run game and USE IT with JA at the helm. I believe in McD and think he is well aware and will have Daboll on a short leash next season. 

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Kinda happy about this. I think Allen needs daboll next season 

I don't think you give Allen enough credit. Allen would be just fine with a coordinator change.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Hooray!!! Now Allen gets continuity.

For the record, I think it's good we've got Daboll for a 3rd year in a row with Allen.

Just want to get that in before I throw any criticism at him this offseason or next season. :flirt:

I agree.  On the basis of his worth as an offensive coordinator I think we were in a take it or leave it situation.  But the continuity with Allen and the rest of the offense broke the tie for me and I'm glad he's staying.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Hooray!!! Now Allen gets continuity.

For the record, I think it's good we've got Daboll for a 3rd year in a row with Allen.

Just want to get that in before I throw any criticism at him this offseason or next season. :flirt:

I concur.