My Sleeper Team for the Super Bowl ! Touchdown Titans !!

T master

On 1/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, SCBills said:

I have no idea what to make of Tannehill.  

I mean, we have to admit he’s played well, but he also, at the same time, doesn’t do anything...

He falls into the "effective game manager" type of QB. Doesn't wow you with yards, but an almost 4 to 1 TD to INT ratio this year means he's pretty effective. Having Derrick Henry to hand off to helps. He's basically Joe Ferguson without the INTs.

2 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

He falls into the "effective game manager" type of QB. Doesn't wow you with yards, but an almost 4 to 1 TD to INT ratio this year means he's pretty effective. Having Derrick Henry to hand off to helps. He's basically Joe Ferguson without the INTs.

Tennehill is good enough for them to win it all, given how effective their rushing attack is. But is their defense good enough to stop Mahomes, Kelce and hill? That's the question for them. I think they mach up better against the 49's than the Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Tennehill is good enough for them to win it all, given how effective their rushing attack is. But is their defense good enough to stop Mahomes, Kelce and hill? That's the question for them. I think they mach up better against the 49's than the Chiefs. 

He has weapons to work with for sure. A.J. Brown is a budding star, as is Jonnu Smith at TE. Titans D has given up a lot of yards, but have been thriving on Turnovers. I think their luck runs out against KC. Mahomes shouldn't choke like Jackson did. Chiefs are a lot like the SB Bills, loaded offense, questionable D. Still, Chiefs in the Super Bowl would be way more entertaining than Tennessee. 

• Like (+1) 1

......The Titans had 272 total yards and their O scored 14 points on NE.  They won the game because Brady is heading over that cliff and he had no real help at WR to help him overcome that.  14 points  and 272 total yards = crushing loss VS KC.

....the Titans against balitmore.....Baltimore had the ball at the 36, 18, 31, and 16 of the Titans and those 4 possessions ended in ZERO points due to turnovers or failed 4th and inches.  They also had failed 4th and inches at their own 45 and an INT at their own 31.

The Ravens were moving the ball just fine.  They kept either shooting themselves in the foot, or miraculously, couldn't convert 4th and very short.  

The Titans took advantage of those mistakes.....and Lamar, going into the game, only had a 60 QB rating when trailing by two scores.  He is mortal when you make him pass to come back when down.  

The Titans are going to be crushed like little bugs this Sunday.

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

......The Titans had 272 total yards and their O scored 14 points on NE.  They won the game because Brady is heading over that cliff and he had no real help at WR to help him overcome that.  14 points  and 272 total yards = crushing loss VS KC.

....the Titans against balitmore.....Baltimore had the ball at the 36, 18, 31, and 16 of the Titans and those 4 possessions ended in ZERO points due to turnovers or failed 4th and inches.  They also had failed 4th and inches at their own 45 and an INT at their own 31.

The Ravens were moving the ball just fine.  They kept either shooting themselves in the foot, or miraculously, couldn't convert 4th and very short.  

The Titans took advantage of those mistakes.....and Lamar, going into the game, only had a 60 QB rating when trailing by two scores.  He is mortal when you make him pass to come back when down.  

The Titans are going to be crushed like little bugs this Sunday.

Could the reason why they couldn't make or missed any of those opportunity's be because the Titans D is playing great when they need to be ? Add to it that hey watched what the Bills did to Lamar in keeping him in check !

No one is giving the Titans any props for the way they showed up, if they putt together a game plan for KC & play it out like they did against the Ravens i don't think KC will hang 51 on them !

Remember how good the Bills offense was in the first SB every one thought we were unstoppable & i was one but alls it takes is 1 point more than the other team & you lose ! 

No matter what i think it will be a great game !! 

On 1/12/2020 at 11:37 AM, Success said:

The Chiefs will likely dismantle them next week.

They got a little lucky yesterday. The team they played was rusty, and not ready for the bright lights of that game.  Not taking anything away from TN - they were ready to take advantage of that. But they probably won't get that in KC, and they're not built to come back or score the kinds of points they'll need against KC.

...coming back from 0-24 was pretty remarkable......as was Mahomes' 5 TD's.......gonna have to see what the "Andy Effect" is ... OR...is NOT....stay tuned............