My Sleeper Team for the Super Bowl ! Touchdown Titans !!

T master

Before the play offs even started some time after the Titans changed from Mariotta to Tannehill i thought that with what he has brought to the passing game & the way this team is playing they could make it to the play offs & i as a Bills fan am glad Tannehill wasn't playing when the Bills played them because i think there could have been a different out come to that game .

I hate to admit it because i didn't like Tannehill when he was in Miami & didn't think he was that good but i guess the scheme in Tenn. has brought him new life ! I think the way that he is playing & the way the running game is going for them they have all they need to win it all .

I do live in the area & have considered the Titans to be my second team when ever the Bills haven't done well but i believe now after yesterdays thumping they handed the Ravens that they can do something special .

If they play KC their D isn't near what the Ravens is & Henry will put a huge hurting on them too . I wonder who the fool was that said RB's are a dime a dozen if so then give me a dimes worth of Derrick Henry this guy is a Hoss, a generational back & with him the Titans will go far i think all the way to the Big show this year. All the stars seem to be aligned just right for them !

Given the fact their coach has been to the big game multiple times & the way the rest of the team has come together at the right time i believe my thought of them being able to make the play offs & their play has made me a believer in them to take the prize this year . They have beat the defending champs & the best team in the league convincingly this year, there is only one team that may give them a tussle because that team is coming together at the right time to that would be the Niners !

I don't think that either team in the AFC has what it will take to slow down Henry & the Titans D is up for the task to stop who ever they play seeing as they stopped this years MVP & did it with out missing a beat .

• Like (+1) 1

The Chiefs will likely dismantle them next week.

They got a little lucky yesterday. The team they played was rusty, and not ready for the bright lights of that game.  Not taking anything away from TN - they were ready to take advantage of that. But they probably won't get that in KC, and they're not built to come back or score the kinds of points they'll need against KC.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have no idea what to make of Tannehill.  

I mean, we have to admit he’s played well, but he also, at the same time, doesn’t do anything...

7-3 once taking over to get them in the playoffs and 2-0 in the dance.

He's just playing clutch when he has too like those Eli and Flacco runs. Titans are 5 for 5 in the redzone during the playoffs. Tannehill has 2 TD's on 3rd and long in the redzone which is critical. The long TD throw after the turnover on downs was huge last night. I also recall a clutch 3rd down pass against the Pats.

He's playing clutch when he has too.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

I have no idea what to make of Tannehill.  

I mean, we have to admit he’s played well, but he also, at the same time, doesn’t do anything...

He had 88 yards passing yesterday and I believe one of them was for 40 yards.  The Titans are winning because they are manhadling people in the trenches.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

Before the play offs even started some time after the Titans changed from Mariotta to Tannehill i thought that with what he has brought to the passing game & the way this team is playing they could make it to the play offs & i as a Bills fan am glad Tannehill wasn't playing when the Bills played them because i think there could have been a different out come to that game .

I hate to admit it because i didn't like Tannehill when he was in Miami & didn't think he was that good but i guess the scheme in Tenn. has brought him new life ! I think the way that he is playing & the way the running game is going for them they have all they need to win it all .

I do live in the area & have considered the Titans to be my second team when ever the Bills haven't done well but i believe now after yesterdays thumping they handed the Ravens that they can do something special .

If they play KC their D isn't near what the Ravens is & Henry will put a huge hurting on them too . I wonder who the fool was that said RB's are a dime a dozen if so then give me a dimes worth of Derrick Henry this guy is a Hoss, a generational back & with him the Titans will go far i think all the way to the Big show this year. All the stars seem to be aligned just right for them !

Given the fact their coach has been to the big game multiple times & the way the rest of the team has come together at the right time i believe my thought of them being able to make the play offs & their play has made me a believer in them to take the prize this year . They have beat the defending champs & the best team in the league convincingly this year, there is only one team that may give them a tussle because that team is coming together at the right time to that would be the Niners !

I don't think that either team in the AFC has what it will take to slow down Henry & the Titans D is up for the task to stop who ever they play seeing as they stopped this years MVP & did it with out missing a beat .

Mine too!!!

9 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Tannehill has 160 yards passing in 2 games. Hes made a few clutch third down throws, but let's be real its Henry and the d going this. As posted above, KC will probably wreck them. 

He's a major reason they're here. They haven't needed him to be a good QB in the playoffs, that will change next week. Every time he's needed to be a good QB this season he has been.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede