13 of 14top WRs scouted (update 13 OTs in top 200) by Bills according to Astro

Reed83HOF

22 hours ago, Locomark said:

My problem is that he played in a weak conference.only 25% of his catches came against top 25 teams. Anyone can bowl over dbs from Colorado State. So I would take Higgins over him due to size and quality of competition. 

He didn’t even really look that good against Colorado State. He draws flags but he doesn’t win 50/50 balls all that often, and his adjustment to off throws isn’t anything to get excited about. If he isn’t wide open on deep throws he doesn’t usually come down with them. He’s not a great blocker and doesn’t try to sell the play when it’s not coming his way.  I see a lot of issues with his game tbh.  I’m not saying he won’t be good, but he’s just doesn’t offer a complete package.  He’s a good, fluid route runner who seemed to excel playing underneath coverage getting open in space, but I don’t see a dominant WR watching him.  He does look like RB with the ball in his hands, and is a good runner after the catch.   Watching Higgins and Jefferson tonight on the big stage

On 1/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Niagara Dude said:

I would offer Henry 24 million a season over 4 seasons and force Titans to match.  End of the day Henry offers the Bills what Sean wants to do on offense,  run the ball/control the clock and wear defenses down.   Open up play action  passing down the field  

24 million a season??  You mean 4 years/24 million total?  That's too low for Henry, but makes more sense than 24 million per season.  Hell, Tre is going to get 16-17 per year at a more important position.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Niagara Dude said:

I would offer Henry 24 million a season over 4 seasons and force Titans to match.  End of the day Henry offers the Bills what Sean wants to do on offense,  run the ball/control the clock and wear defenses down.   Open up play action  passing down the field  

Crazily, I find myself agreeing with you. The exact kind of player JA and this offense needs. Takes the pressure off the QB, perfect compliment to Singletary, girnd it down the field and run the clock--which helps the D get better, and opens play action. YUUUUP! Get Henry!

14 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I miss Dean around here and dislike that he left.  That being said, this is list is irrelevant.  Does anyone really believe we aren’t scouting Clemson for receivers or any other players?

I don’t believe they aren’t scouting Clemson and neither does he. They just haven’t sent any credentialed scouts to their games. Thats all he’s reporting. They may have been there, un-credentialed. They have film up the wazoo. And I’m sure they had someone there last night. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/12/2020 at 10:49 AM, krf139 said:

After picking Zay Jones (and trading up for him), I have complete confidence in Beane to select the right guy 

2017 the yr Zay Jones was taken McD was in charge of that draft, The draft in 2017 was April 27th to the 29th & Beane was hired May 9th of 2017 so Zay wasn't a Beane pick !

The first draft that Beane was in charge of was 2018 !! 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/04/nfl_draft_2017_grades_for_all_6_buffalo_bills_picks_sean_mcdermott_first_draft.html

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:00 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t believe they aren’t scouting Clemson and neither does he. They just haven’t sent any credentialed scouts to their games. Thats all he’s reporting. They may have been there, un-credentialed. They have film up the wazoo. And I’m sure they had someone there last night. 

Quick follow-up: He now says we had scouts at the Syracuse-Clemson game at the beginning of the year.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, Rc2catch said:

It depends on the guy. My target guys aren’t exactly made available but I would offer our first for Stefon Diggs or Mike Evans. A youngish guy who already has his contract for the next 3-4 years. It’s unlikely but it’s something I was hoping they would try. Even more so after seeing Diggs last night. But who knows if they can even be traded for. Just my madden  wish list 

Lol you really do hate daboll don’t you? Relentless 

Yeah I mentioned this exact scenario at the trade to shoot for the noon and offer Tampa a crazy trade for Evans.  He exudes what McDermott preaches and would make this offense scary.  I’ll keep dreaming ?

On 1/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, krf139 said:

After picking Zay Jones (and trading up for him), I have complete confidence in Beane to select the right guy 

Who? Beane drafted Jones?  Oh and he passed on Mahomes too, right?

1 hour ago, T master said:

2017 the yr Zay Jones was taken McD was in charge of that draft, The draft in 2017 was April 27th to the 29th & Beane was hired May 9th of 2017 so Zay wasn't a Beane pick !

The first draft that Beane was in charge of was 2018 !! 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/04/nfl_draft_2017_grades_for_all_6_buffalo_bills_picks_sean_mcdermott_first_draft.html

Once again, McDermott is a coach, not a GM. He did not conduct the draft and there is simply no evidence to support this claim. Doug Whaley was the GM and he ran that draft. Period. Prove me wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1