13 of 14top WRs scouted (update 13 OTs in top 200) by Bills according to Astro

Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I see Beane trading for a WR and selecting a WR in the 1st or 2nd.

Why trade and who for? Theres going to be a few quality FA’s - Amari Cooper may be one. Another will be AJ Green most likely- not sure he would be a smart grab as we all know age and injuries are of concern.

5 hours ago, bobobonators said:

will he be available when we pick? Where is he slated to go? He looked really impressive in that film

I've been running draft simulators since our draft position was finalized, and Shenault is available in about 92% of them, off the top of my head. That's without a trade up. I'd take him at the 22nd pick, in a heartbeat!

• Like (+1) 1

Not that I think he should go in first couple rounds but hope Bills look at Lynn Bowden. Not fast but very twitchy and stronger than he looks. Awesome competitor. Can help immediately as a returner. As to the top ranked receivers I actually like Ruggs the best. Speed kills. 

7 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

I would offer Henry 24 million a season over 4 seasons and force Titans to match.  End of the day Henry offers the Bills what Sean wants to do on offense,  run the ball/control the clock and wear defenses down.   Open up play action  passing down the field  

We don't need to tie up big money in a rb again,  or ever......

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

Shenault.   Please, Shenault...

I wouldn’t mind Movin on up Jefferson 

in the second round ( would be beautiful)

Edited by Putin

It’s really discouraging that the Bills are t linked to Tee Higgins. He’s EXACTLY what they need. He’s a long athlete with strong hands. Win 50/50 balls and isn’t afraid of contact. The kind of guy that would greatly benefit Allen...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

It’s really discouraging that the Bills are t linked to Tee Higgins. He’s EXACTLY what they need. He’s a long athlete with strong hands. Win 50/50 balls and isn’t afraid of contact. The kind of guy that would greatly benefit Allen...

He ran a 4.75 coming into college. He is expected to run mid 4.6s at combine/pro day. Kelvin Benjamin 2.0. No thanks

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, noacls said:

He ran a 4.75 coming into college. He is expected to run mid 4.6s at combine/pro day. Kelvin Benjamin 2.0. No thanks

Yep. You’re right. They are both tall and run slower forties. They are exactly the same. What kind of genius are you?  Give me a break. 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Yep. You’re right. They are both tall and run slower forties. They are exactly the same. What kind of genius are you?  Give me a break. 

Higgins is way more fluid and much faster than Benjamin ever was. I can’t believe this was even a mention 

Edited by GimmeSomeProcess
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1