Edelman arrested

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Whole organization is total trash. 

Lol, not at all. The haters are trash. Jealousy in bills land is hillarious. I dont talk any *****, expecially when they own this team. They have beat the brakes off of buffalo for 2 decades. 

And most in wny will throw.out the cheating bs. Lol, too bad buffalo cant get it down and find away to win. Wish buffalo could find away to cheat and win. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

Lol, not at all. The haters are trash. Jealousy in bills land is hillarious. I dont talk any *****, expecially when they own this team. They have beat the brakes off of buffalo for 2 decades. 

And most in wny will throw.out the cheating bs. Lol, too bad buffalo cant get it down and find away to win. Wish buffalo could find away to cheat and win. 

I can tell you’re a Pats** fan since you can’t construct a coherent sentence. Winning and being trash are two different things. Yes, they have won but the list of things making them a trashy organization is long. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If it were my Mercedes he jumped on, I would have floored it to 60 with him on the hood.

with the wipers on full speed and washer fluid in his eyes.

Don't touch my MB britches !
Don't touch my VW either.

have your way with the Honda though  lol

I loathe edelman

Edited by 3rdand12

31 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Dumb part was jumping on a Mercedes. 

Hop on my 2003 Honda Civic and 1k will make the whole thing go away.

Poorly executed Julian. 

yep. Bad decision making right there.

He needs more structure in his life.
Perhaps he is cracking under the weight of Brady leaving him?

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

Does your basement have wood paneling still?

• Thank you (+1) 1