What if? If the Bills beat the Chiefs today the AFC Championship Game is in Orchard Park next week for the right to go to SB LIV

The Bills offense wasn’t good enough, and it was their undoing in the playoffs. That’s how it goes. They need a few more players, and that was fully on display. They would probably lose to the Chiefs and the Titans in their current form. You don’t suddenly become a better team in January. They couldn’t get past the Texans, even with a 16 point lead. If they had a better WR, they probably score more than one TD in that game. If they have a Derrick Henry, than can close game out. So really, it’s pointless thinking about the what ifs when the Bills flaws were obvious. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is no way in hell the Titans come into our house and beat the Bills.  It would take a substantial and cataclysmic collapse, a missed kick that was likely to be made, or some sorta whacky and controversial trick play for that to happen. 

I just don’t see it happening. 

That's what the Ravens fans thought ?

1 hour ago, chongli said:

We destroyed them in the regular season at Tennessee. We would definitely win again.

They were a different team after Mariotta was benched and Tannehill took over.   Also they got progressively better the last several games.  I don't think we would have beaten them.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t see any way that the Bills beat this KC team. They look unstoppable today. 

As painful as the texans loss was, I’d much rather have the Bills season end with a loss like that vs. this Houston loss tonight. 

At least with the Bills loss it was close. Bills players felt like they should have won, but their own mistakes cost them. They all seem motivated/driven to make sure it doesn’t happen again. 

Where as this houston loss has to be demoralizing. I’d be worried what it would have done to the confidence of the team. Instead of the Bills feeling like they’re close to something great, they could have been left feeling like they’re still miles away.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m really, really hoping KC looks like an elite team over the next couple of weeks. That I’ll make me feel better about all of this. I thought that they were the nightmare matchup for the Bills. I really hope that I was right. If KC wins handily today I’ll be at peace. Hoping it looks like SF - Minnesota did yesterday, a mismatch.

Your wish has been granted

• Like (+1) 1

Seeing how one dimensional the Chiefs offense was I'm not so sure we wouldn't have won today given our strength is our pass defense.  It did make me feel better that the Chiefs went on that offensive explosion and trounced the Texans though.  We just didn't have enough offensive firepower this year.  Unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1