A Haters Guide for Rooting for Remaining Teams

KingBoots8

32 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Rooting for Tenn. would love to see Tannehill get a ring. Would also give Vrabel 4 rings which would be pretty cool.

No that would suck

19 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Pats fans wont meltdown. Remember all the teams that played this weekend are trying to get where the Pats have already been 9x's.

Yes but most of the teams that get there don’t have to cheat to do so, I imagine that burns up the real honest fans of New England...

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This weekend has gone swimmingly for us haters.

In fact, except for the Bills game, this is the most enjoyable playoffs in years!

I get your point, but the Bills loss is a lingering black cloud over the playoffs for me.

I didn't enjoy the Pats loss as much as I would have if it wasn't right after our loss. 

And every Titan win is a reminder of how close we were to making a run this year.

But my glass is half full. Two years ago I was fine with losing the wild card game, this year I expected more. It feels good to expect more.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I get your point, but the Bills loss is a lingering black cloud over the playoffs for me.

I didn't enjoy the Pats loss as much as I would have if it wasn't right after our loss. 

And every Titan win is a reminder of how close we were to making a run this year.

But my glass is half full. Two years ago I was fine with losing the wild card game, this year I expected more. It feels good to expect more.

Every Titan win should be a reminder of what still needs to be done. 

13 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Pats fans wont meltdown. Remember all the teams that played this weekend are trying to get where the Pats have already been 9x's.

You're right, they won't meltdown.  They'll just start to quietly fade into the background.

16 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs.    First real game I can remember watching was the Xmas day playoff game against the Dolphins,     Was of fan on that team and the their players---Willie Lanier, Otis Taylor,, Podalak, Buchanon, Dawson, etc,  consider the Chiefs my second favorite team.

I think I might have cried that night.  I loved those Chiefs.  (Hank Stram had signed my cast on my arm in 1970, after they won the Super Bowl)............ I said "Dad, the Dolphins stunk like us (the Bills) - how did they get good??"  He said "They got a guy named Don Shula, who knows what he wants and does it." 

I'm rooting for the 49ers, love their defense. Wife and I went to a lot of Oregon Duck games when Armstead and Buckner played d line together. Seeing them together on probably the best d line in the NFL is pretty cool. 

Knowing BB wanted to keep Jimmy G but was overruled by Kraft would make their victory that much sweeter. 

2 minutes ago, iinii said:

For all the fans wanting an NFC team to win; you do realize that just makes the Bills look weaker, right? Basically we couldn’t get to the top of the loser’s bracket. 

Who cares? The Bills were not yet good enough to win it all. A few more pieces and maybe next year they get there.

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I'm rooting for the 49ers, love their defense. Wife and I went to a lot of Oregon Duck games when Armstead and Buckner played d line together. Seeing them together on probably the best d line in the NFL is pretty cool. 

Knowing BB wanted to keep Jimmy G but was overruled by Kraft would make their victory that much sweeter. 

Who cares? The Bills were not yet good enough to win it all. A few more pieces and maybe next year they get there.

So just like the glory years, we get to the dance from a soft conference and lose. That is your hope/dream/desire?

10 minutes ago, iinii said:

So just like the glory years, we get to the dance from a soft conference and lose. That is your hope/dream/desire?

The Bills lost, they won't be going to the SB this year. Not sure what you are trying to say. 

44 minutes ago, iinii said:

For all the fans wanting an NFC team to win; you do realize that just makes the Bills look weaker, right? Basically we couldn’t get to the top of the loser’s bracket. 

We blew a 16-0 lead to a team that just gave up 51 points.  I could care less about what conference wins the Superbowl.  I'm hoping for a 49ers and Chiefs Superbowl because it would be the most intriguing of the possible matchups. 

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1