A Haters Guide for Rooting for Remaining Teams

KingBoots8

12 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Crazy, isn't it? 49ers go for 2 years, we go for the next 4 and then they follow up with 1 more. 7 years straight one of them goes to the show, but never playing each other.

Chris Berman still has nightmares.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, chongli said:

SF should be Bills fans' second favorite team. Between 1988-1994, either SF or Buffalo went to the SB, but never both at the same time. It was Chris Berman's dream that these two teams would play each other, but it never happened. The Bills, then the 49ers, were Berman's favorite teams. No team circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

If the Giants' Leonard Marshall hadn't knocked Montana out of the Championship game, it would have been the 49'ers the Bills met in Super Bowl XXV.

I'm betting on a GB/KC super bowl but really don't have a preference on who plays this year.  I've moved on and can't wait until next year starts.

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

I find it difficult still.

I can't pull for Vrabel either.  I'll tip my hat to him though... he's doing a great job in Tennessee.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I’ll take KC vs San a Fran and San Fran got the win, screw everyone else...

that was my prediction when the playoffs started and it’s probably the best outcome for the haters.  SF has multiple SB trophies sitting on their shelf so what’s one more?! Not a big deal.  KC getting would mean Houston and Tenn get bounced which I’m all for.  And I don’t need To see the city of KC winning another championship so Go 49ers!

• Like (+1) 1

I get that Aaron Rodgers is a little weird but there aren’t too many players that I have ever enjoyed watching play more than him so I’d be okay with them Packers winning.

I’d also be very okay with KC winning it all. Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark can be shot into the sun but Mahomes is a remarkable player and Andy Reid is a heck of a coach that has gone through a lot on and off the field. I’d be very happy to see him get a ring. 

4 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

I get that Aaron Rodgers is a little weird but there aren’t too many players that I have ever enjoyed watching play more than him so I’d be okay with them Packers winning.

I’d also be very okay with KC winning it all. Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark can be shot into the sun but Mahomes is a remarkable player and Andy Reid is a heck of a coach that has gone through a lot on and off the field. I’d be very happy to see him get a ring. 

While I have no love for Aaron Rodgers, I do have respect.  I will begrudgingly concede that I've never seen a more accurate passer when it matters most.

I also have a hard time pulling for KC but have to admit that it's mainly because we traded them the Mahommes pick and he's playing great.  It's totally petty.  The kid plays at a phenomenal level and seems to be a total class act on and off the field.  As Josh wins more games with his arm, I expect my jealously to fade.  I do need to appreciate the fact that we wouldn't have Tre White had we not made the moves we made and I LOVE Tre White!

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs.    First real game I can remember watching was the Xmas day playoff game against the Dolphins,     Was of fan on that team and the their players---Willie Lanier, Otis Taylor,, Podalak, Buchanon, Dawson, etc,  consider the Chiefs my second favorite team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris66 said:

No thats what Bills fans do. Nobody whines like you guys.

Patriots fans are the worst pathetic bandwagon fans in the league. As soon as the going gets tough they go south. Read your own fan board Patriots boy after the B-slapping you got from the Titans. It was a beauty! The caterwauling was epic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

Patriots fans are the worst pathetic bandwagon fans in the league. As soon as the going gets tough they go south. Read your own fan board Patriots boy after the B-slapping you got from the Titans. It was a beauty! The caterwauling was epic.

Im sure they were. This board is pretty entertaing for that as well.