A Haters Guide for Rooting for Remaining Teams

KingBoots8

Bitter NFL fan rooting rules for remaining teams:

Since the season ended last week with the (BS) loss to Houston, I have decided to explain who I am rooting for. Originally it would have been anyone vs the Pats, but now that I don’t need to worry about it that I can make things more interesting:

AFC- screw them all. Here’s why:

Tennessee: Happy you beat the pats and Baltimore, but I’m not over the music city miracle. Not until we win in the post season. That being said, I guess I’d rather see you get the shot

Houston: y’all won on some BS. Take the L even if I really like Watson. 

Baltimore: Simply put: I didn’t  want Jackson winning before Josh. Idiots already will say “YOU COULD HAVE DRAFTED HIM DURR HURRRRRRR.” Yeah, and everyone passed on Brady 6 times too.

KC: same as above, but replace Jackson with Mahomes. They won’t win anyway since they’ve got Wilfred Briml... I mean Andy Reid choking on the playoff spotlight like usual.

NFC- screw most of them. Here’s why:

Minnesota: Sorry guys- I like the organization but you don’t get to lose four super bowls and win one before Buffalo. Thanks SF for keeping them out.

Seattle: the only reason I would root for you is so Marshawn can run wild and get the MVP you tried to rob him of years ago. If the ball is on the one yard line and you throw I hope you never go to another Super Bowl again. Let Lynch run.

Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers is a jerk. He is also good at throwing footballs. Small market team like the Bills... Go ahead and win I guess. 

49ers- They’re deserving. Played a long time in the dumpster and finally got things turned around. Jimmy winning while Brady sits on the couch would make me a happy man. You can win too I guess. Plus, that Defense is otherworldly. 

Any explanations for who you’re rooting for and why?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Since the season ended last week with the (BS) loss to Houston, I have decided to explain who I am rooting for. Originally it would have been anyone vs the Pats, but now that I don’t need to worry about it that I can make things more interesting:

Tennessee: Happy you beat the pats and Baltimore, but I’m not over the music city miracle. Not until we win in the post season. That being said, I guess I’d rather see you get the shot

Baltimore: Simply put: I didn’t  want Jackson winning before Josh. Idiots already will say “YOU COULD HAVE DRAFTED HIM DURR HURRRRRRR.” Yeah, and everyone passed on Brady 6 times too.

KC: same as above, but replace Jackson with Mahomes. They won’t win anyway since they’ve got Wilfred Briml... I mean Andy Reid choking on the playoff spotlight like usual.

Minnesota: Sorry guys- I like the organization but you don’t get to lose four super bowls and win one before Buffalo. Thanks SF for keeping them out.

Seattle: the only reason I would root for you is so Marshawn can run wild and get the MVP you tried to rob him of years ago. If the ball is on the one yard line and you throw I hope you never go to another Super Bowl again. Let Lynch run.

Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers is a jerk. He is also good at throwing footballs. Small market team like the Bills... Go ahead and win I guess. 

49ers- They’re deserving. Played a long time in the dumpster and finally got things turned around. Jimmy winning while Brady sits on the couch would make me a happy man. You can win too I guess. Plus, that Defense is otherworldly. 

I’ll take KC vs San a Fran and San Fran got the win, screw everyone else...

• Like (+1) 1

SF should be Bills fans' second favorite team. Between 1988-1994, either SF or Buffalo went to the SB, but never both at the same time. It was Chris Berman's dream that these two teams would play each other, but it never happened. The Bills, then the 49ers, were Berman's favorite teams. No team circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

This is great. 

The safest for me is to root for KC or Tennessee over San Fran.

1) KC: I like Mahomes and consider Chiefs fans to be some of the best in the NFL. They are also exciting to watch and other than Kelce and Decoy Watson, don’t have players I have hate. 

2) Tenn. Good underdog story. No one I really despise. I like Henry. The fact that the Bills beat them would also make me feel good about their success.

3) Houston: No way, for obvious reasons—

still bitter.

4) San Fran. Solid team. No really super annoying players. 

5) Seattle. Hate Carroll and think Seattle fans are phony. 

6) GB. Rodgers is a jerk. 

2 minutes ago, chongli said:

SF should be Bills fans' second favorite team. Between 1988-1994, either SF or Buffalo went to the SB, but never both at the same time. It was Chris Berman's dream that these two teams would play each other, but it never happened. The Bills, then the 49ers, were Berman's favorite teams.

Crazy, isn't it? 49ers go for 2 years, we go for the next 4 and then they follow up with 1 more. 7 years straight one of them goes to the show, but never playing each other.

• Thank you (+1) 1

For some reason the Titans remind me a lot of Buffalo so I will root for them. I sure wish we would have taken Henry the guy is a monster. Who is the guy we took a few pics before him in the second round I don't even think he's on the team anymore. I like Singletary but a big Bruiser like Henry sure is nice to have in the 4th quarter

53 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Derrick Henry cause ***** you Schopp.  Hahahaha

I'm rooting for the Chiefs tomorrow.  Mahomes is fun to watch.  After that I'm good with either the Chiefs or Titans going to the Super Bowl.  One of the Titan's D coaches was a long time coach of a local high school near where I live (Kerry Combs).  His team always beat ours!  He was a class act as a coach though.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

KC vs SF is what I want to see. Titans are red hot though.

Titans are playing with some swagger. I’ll admit they’re exciting to watch (aka Derrick is)

I think SF is due for one the more I think on it. Hope they keep the momentum