Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

If he brings them back now I will throw up and curl up in a fetal position...

Oh God no don't even go there , I'm still hoping for couple of more picks here a pick six would be sweet

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

If they just get a second Qb for playoff games they might just be something 

0-2 for Lamarvalous.    

Gonna need another int to make it as embarrassing as last years attempt at postseason football 

Lamar has improved a lot and believe it or not, isn’t nearly as inept this game as last year (which was truly gruesome).  

But the Titans are doing an awesome job of unpacking his weaknesses.

It’s clinical.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think it's safe to say we didn't miss.

VERY safe to say.

i laughed when people said this. It was obvious he was making great plays off running which set up easy passes but just as a passer hes ok and don't think he will ever be much more than he is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

That easy to say now. Sitting here.  But in reality Bills didn’t show they are ready for the big show yet.  What big teams did we beat, Dallas and Pittsburgh non-playoff clubs?   I hate to say it but we’re not winning the AFC until the Bills can beat New England.  The final 4 AFC teams, Baltimore, KC, Houston and Tennessee all had huge signature wins vs NE, and we had two cracks.  Just not our time yet.

I don’t disagree that it’s probably a touch premature, but none of the “who’d you beats” matter much once you get in the tournament. You either win or go home. That urgency tends to bring out every ounce of what you have. We lost so we’re out. I’m just saying, there’s not one of these teams remaining we can’t beat. Now...the NFC is a different story. I think the champ is coming out of the NFC this year.