Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

How many bad games has Lamar Jackson had and how many good games has josh Allen had? 

I want josh Allen to succeed but I'm just not seeing this! 

I don't care.  The Ravens offense was constructed for Jackson.  The Ravens have more talent on offense then the Bills do.  The truth is that Allen had a better playoff game against the Texans on the road then Jackson had last year and this year playing AT HOME. 

If I was a Ravens fan I would be sick.  And yes I would be questioning my QB.  A 14 - 2 regular season record only matters if you at least win one playoff game.  I would say it only matters if you get to the Super Bowl.  What's the point to earn home field advantage through the playoffs only to lose the 1st playoff game AT HOME? 

And the Ravens loss to TN tonight is almost entirely on Jackson.  He played AWFUL.  If I have to endure posts from folks claiming that Allen lost last weeks game then I sure as hell won't ignore the FACT that Jackson did a lot more to lose tonight's game.  He didn't make a meaningful play in the first 3 quarters to help his team win the game.  NOT ONE. 

And his carelessness with the ball and his poor execution TWICE on QB sneaks on 4th & 1 killed any chance for Baltimore to win this game.  Frankly, he played so poorly tonight that I would NOT make him MVP.  Unless Wilson plays like crap tomorrow he's my MVP.  Or how about D. Henry?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

Remember that the Bills defence has protected Allen alot by keeping scores low.

The Ravens have scored way more points in games than the Bills. The Ravens have destroyed some teams offensively. We haven't done that. 

Yes and the Ravens have a terrible defense 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Ok. He was an intricate part of the loss. He was terribly inaccurate early missing some throws that would've been big gains. 

Just saying. The reason the Bills lost that game and aren't still playing is because of their poor offense. Titans have been among the better offensive teams in the league since Tannehill. 

Agreed on the offense. But they don’t have the players that other teams still in the playoffs do. That includes TEN. Beane has more work to do, but considering they were a joke last season offensively he made big strides. Still another WR, a real RB2 and maybe a reliable TE is needed. 

Dear  "When is muh QB gonna throw for 300 yards?" people,

Tannehill threw for something like 9 yards for the entire second half.

Do everyone a favor and STFU for now and forever.

Sincerely,

Football fans who aren't stupid enough to live off stats.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, McBean said:

We would’ve been 1 game away from hosting the freaking AFC Title game in Buffalo.

I’m going to go jump off a bridge now.

Hope that shows Beane the value of adding another guy, like this year at the trade deadline. Maybe that could have helped. More work to be done. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tcali said:

criticizing JA doesnt mean that people think he sucks...its constructive criticism. At this point he is a wonderful athlete with a winning attitude who just doesnt know much about playing QB.he could get there when he gets the mental part down

Nope. There is such a thing as constructive criticism. That’s not what Josh got after last week. He got taken to the mats for all the same things Lamar just did tonight.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hope that shows Beane the value of adding another guy, like this year at the trade deadline. Maybe that could have helped. More work to be done. 

I think this off season they will add players to put them over the top

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s not that simple. The Ravens offense is kind of unique, and took awhile to get figured out. It also takes certain players on D, which not every team has. He’s not Mahomes. 

The same thing happens with every player and every player will have a bad game. It has of course happened with Allen when they have stopped him running.

The Ravens will come back and counter scheme things to make Jackson potent again and its up to his talent, composure to move forward after this. I just know that when people are comparing the two, one QB has destroyed teams the other hasn't. 

It is that simple regarding allen. We néed to see consistency and haven't seen it. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Nope. There is such a thing as constructive criticism. That’s not what Josh got after last week. He got taken to the mats for all the same things Lamar just did tonight.

So true. It was over the top ridicule by fat Lebatard , B Jones and all those knuckleheads. Not constructive at all. Not to mention Allen tied the game after his so called gaffes. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

So is it still debatable that if Henry hits free agency you back up the truck and pay the man? 

Tennessee would be insane not to pay Henry.  I can't imagine he is allowed to hit the open market.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Jackson was the soup du jour this year that has now spoiled...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

So true. It was over the top ridicule by fat Lebatard , B Jones and all those knuckleheads. Not constructive at all. Not to mention Allen tied the game after his so called gaffes. 

The narrative after lamars game this week  will be how his receivers dropped balls, and Ingram was playing hurt, blah blah blah MVP did everything he could to keep them in the game blah blah blah 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tcali said:

at this point jackson is a much better qb. 99% of people think that. JA has lots of potential...but Buffalo homers can be exceedingly silly

No he isn't and if I was a Ravens fan I would be real nervous about whether next year the league figures out Lamar and Roman's offense. 

And while we may be homers what the hell are you?  Posting your love for all things Jackson after tonight's performance?  On a BUFFALO BILLS message board?  Throwing out that Jackson was miles ahead of Allen immediately after he laid an ostrich egg for his 2nd playoff game?  Jackson has a team LOADED with elite offensive talent.  And he was playing at home. 

Had Allen played like this in a home playoff game you guys would be freaking out.   The double standard is just astonishing to me. I get it if I was on a Ravens board or even just an NFL board.  But on a Bills board?  It makes no sense to me.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2