Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He's only supposed to do that at a certain point in the route one or both of them were off on that play.

u cant be oblivious like that...come on man--stop it. he was practically at the goal line

Listening to Boomer E is nauseating.  Bad field position!  On the 3 consecutive Bills possessions after their opening TD drive they started at their own 10, 8 & 4 yard line.  And they drove for 2 FG's.  I don't recall a single analyst talking about the Bills poor field position as an excuse for Allen not getting more points.

And it's more then Jackson's 3 TO's you also have to consider his terrible 4th and inches try in the 3rd quarter when he tried to reverse field.  That was EVERY BIT AS BAD as Allen's attempted lateral.  He panicked and cost the Ravens the game on that play. 

All I ask is that the analysts who are paid to explain this game TREAT the QB's similarly in their praise & criticism.  It's clear that they don't and all you have to do is look at this game tonight with Jackson and last weeks game with Allen.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh, so NOW QB wins are a thing?

Funny, I thought Ws were a team stat.

Just like NHL goalies and MLB pitchers have a won-loss records, so do QB's.

Edited by chongli

6 minutes ago, Tcali said:

jackson is a few miles ahead of Josh(who i like)...come on lets keep it real

Jackson has peaked. All down hill. Can’t win with his style of play. Frankly I don’t think Jackson can evolve into anything more than what he is. That’s two years in a row Lamar couldn’t win at home in the playoffs . 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Just saw a tweet “one bad playoff game does not mean Lamar sucks.” 

I assume the follow up tweet will clarify: “but one bad playoff game does mean josh Allen sucks”

My response would be:

What about TWO bad playoff games?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

That’s 2 for 2 for Jackson - I’m a fan, but he has not shown up in the playoffs, and that’s not a small deal.

Would he have been a better pick than Allen? Jury - OUT.

at this point jackson is a much better qb. 99% of people think that. JA has lots of potential...but Buffalo homers can be exceedingly silly

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The difference was the atrocious Bills offense. Allen missed throws all game. 

Okay. Guys dropped passes too, and Daboll wouldn’t give the ball to Singletary. Bills need better players around Allen and some better coaching. They could have won that game with what they got from Allen. He was far from perfect, but got very little help. 

13 minutes ago, vincec said:

He had 13 carries. That was too much to give him the ball late? I don't think so.

Since neither one of us knows how Singletary was feeling we can't accurately answer that question.  I remember when Gailey used to say Spiller was "winded" after a few carries when asked why he didn't have more carries.  

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

How many bad games has Lamar Jackson had and how many good games has josh Allen had? 

I want josh Allen to succeed but I'm just not seeing this! 

You'll see it next year as we get better weapons and Josh improves.  At the same time Lamar will come down to Earth.  It is inevitable in Romans system.

• Like (+1) 1