Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, Lurker said:

Harbaugh did not show well in this game.   He didn't seem to adjust to anything Tennessee was doing to contain Lamar (screens, etc.)...

seemed that way...very strange. i thought tenny had a chance cuz they are playing the best ball in the league. but it shoulda been a nail biter

And Jackson's gaudy passing stats are entirely due to TN going into a prevent defense in the 4th quarter.  When it mattered Jackson had 3 TO's and only generated 2 FG's going into the 4th quarter.  This is the 2nd bad game by Jackson AT HOME in the playoffs.  I would be concerned if I was a Ravens fan.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, london_bills said:

You're a clown, Allen is a much better QB. Jackson is a better runner, I'll give him that.

Want to bet Allen has the longer better career?

------------------

Allen is not the much better QB right now, come on. Be objective. 

Might not be at the moment.

But I think smart money is Allen has the better career.

Lamar benefited from a team, GM, Coach and OC who were absolutely all-in on running a system custom-made for Jackson.

The Bills, on the other hand, are trying to mould Allen into a modern NFL pocket QB.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Might not be at the moment.

But I think smart money is Allen has the better career.

Lamar benefited from a team, GM, Coach and OC who were absolutely all-in on running a system custom-made for Jackson.

The Bills, on the other hand, are trying to mould Allen into a modern NFL pocket QB.

Agreed 100%

Just now, HappyDays said:

Ravens have the same problem we do, no #1 receiver. You can only get so far in the playoffs without one. You can't run an entire offense through gimmick plays. Eventually you need someone that can make plays against the secondary.

what the hell was that WR--the white guy---doing when that shouldabeen TD pass bounces off his chest in stride to the EZ?? was he daydreaming???

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Ravens have the same problem we do, no #1 receiver. You can only get so far in the playoffs without one. You can't run an entire offense through gimmick plays. Eventually you need someone that can make plays against the secondary.

yeah but the Titans have made only one big pass in both of their playoff wins. They don’t have 100 yds passing in either game.  So there are many different recipes to winning playoff games

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Impressive as heck by TEN. How is LaMar smiling after that? Geez Josh looked like his dog died. 

Josh knew we let one slip away, the Ravens got smacked...

Let's hope Josh uses that as fuel for the fire.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

BALT looked very Rusty..thats what 2 weeks off will do.

Im surprised that harbaugh didnt have them better prepared

I'm sure Harbaugh had them prepared, just prepared to  play the game they've played the entire season.  Tennessee was prepared for it and dismantled the Ravens.  Baltimore couldn't adjust when Tennessee shut down Lamar.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Basically.... In the loss Jackson did throw for 300?.....

I like both QBs but they have their flaws and it’s unclear where both go from here.

jackson is a few miles ahead of Josh(who i like)...come on lets keep it real

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2