Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I hope he does 100%

That’s no small chump change they fined ford with its total BS and I really hope it’s rescinded. No fine = justice the call itself was bad enough the fine completely farcical in my opinion

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

We're also missing a complementary RB to split time with Singletary.  Preferably a big bruiser like Henry.  Singletary is too small to be a bellcow.  Even HOF  RB Thurman Thomas had Kenneth Davis to give him a break.  The coaches know they need more than Singletary and that is why he wasn't carrying much in the end in Houston.  Beane will fix this in the offseason , he couldn't do it after Gore was done in the 2nd half of this season.  Then the Daboll critics will have to find some other lame thing to complain about, and whatever it is will be just as dumb as wanting a small RB to be a bellcow.

singletary will never be a 30 run per game guy.just too small..yep we def need a big bruising RB with some zip

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

We're also missing a complementary RB to split time with Singletary.  Preferably a big bruiser like Henry.  Singletary is too small to be a bellcow.  Even HOF  RB Thurman Thomas had Kenneth Davis to give him a break.  The coaches know they need more than Singletary and that is why he wasn't carrying much in the end in Houston.  Beane will fix this in the offseason , he couldn't do it after Gore was done in the 2nd half of this season.  Then the Daboll critics will have to find some other lame thing to complain about, and whatever it is will be just as dumb as wanting a small RB to be a bellcow.

He had 13 carries. That was too much to give him the ball late? I don't think so.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I think Jackson is a good QB. However, I doubt he repeats the TD production he had this year.

He probably won’t, but I think he’ll still be productive. I’m just not expecting Jackson to fade completely as some others believe will happen. 

Wow I can't even imagine what the ravens fans are going to go through with this loss !! 

This must be tough, thinking SB and then getting blown out by the #6 seed ... 

And realizing you had a running winning the MVP 

Edited by Putin

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I personally don’t understand why we have to put Lamar Jackson down to like Josh Allen.

Jackson had a helluva year.  He’s having a crap game against a defense which clinically unpacked his weaknesses.

Cause Jackson is always the comp re: Allen’s flaws

I personally don’t understand why we have to put Lamar Jackson down to like Josh Allen.

Jackson had a helluva year.  He’s having a crap game against a defense which clinically unpacked his weaknesses.

Spot on. People are talking like we have Aaron Rodgers. 

• Like (+1) 1

right on.. all of a sudden because of one avgish game by Jackson  people start crowing about Josh Allen???...these people are nuts

• Like (+1) 1

I think it has more to do with the media highlighting josh Allen’s weaknesses, while ignoring Lamar’s (which are similar in a lot of ways) and worshiping Lamar while saying Josh has no chance to succeed. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Wow I can't even imagine what the ravens fans are going to go through with this loss !! 

This must be tough, thinking SB and then getting blown out by the #6 seed ... 

cry me a River booooohoooohoooo I’ll give em a crying towel I hope it gets soggy lol

• Haha (+1) 1