Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, DRA3196 said:

Sadly Jackson considered an MVP candidate isn't even the best player in the game tonight. Henry has looked amazing. TN is playing with a ton of confidence.

I think Henry should be the NFL MVP this year in all honesty. Without him the Titans are not here going to the AFC championship game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tough loss for Baltimore. I think Lamar will be back in top form next year. I also really like Josh Allen, but unlike some others, I don’t find the need to trash Jackson to validate insecurities about my love for Allen. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Tough loss for Baltimore. I think Lamar will be back in top form next year. I also really like Josh Allen, but unlike some others, I don’t find the need trash Jackson to validate insecurities about my love for Allen. 

I think Jackson is a good QB. However, I doubt he repeats the TD production he had this year.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, vincec said:

Beane said that he didn't think the Bills were 1 or 2 players away from a championship, but after watching this game I wonder if championship caliber WR and RT is all they're missing.

We're also missing a complementary RB to split time with Singletary.  Preferably a big bruiser like Henry.  Singletary is too small to be a bellcow.  Even HOF  RB Thurman Thomas had Kenneth Davis to give him a break.  The coaches know they need more than Singletary and that is why he wasn't carrying much in the end in Houston.  Beane will fix this in the offseason , he couldn't do it after Gore was done in the 2nd half of this season.  Then the Daboll critics will have to find some other lame thing to complain about, and whatever it is will be just as dumb as wanting a small RB to be a bellcow.

3 minutes ago, pop gun said:

You're a clown, Allen is a much better QB. Jackson is a better runner, I'll give him that.

Want to bet Allen has the longer better career?

You're a clown, Allen is a much better QB. Jackson is a better runner, I'll give him that.

Want to bet Allen has the longer better career?

------------------

Allen is not the much better QB right now, come on. Be objective. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McNasty said:

I think Henry should be the NFL MVP this year in all honesty. Without him the Titans are not here going to the AFC championship game. 

that is kinda what I was insinuating. I agree Henry makes the Titans offense function at a very high level.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Tough loss for Baltimore. I think Lamar will be back in top form next year. I also really like Josh Allen, but unlike some others, I don’t find the need trash Jackson to validate insecurities about my love for Allen. 

Harbaugh's has to shoulder some of the blame.  Being stupidly aggressive and going for it on 4th down early in the game contributed a large part to what was to come.  Cockiness did the Ravens in today

• Like (+1) 1