Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This is a huge concern of mine for next season. 

I told people to relax about the lack of turnovers/big plays during the season, but now I’ve come around to seeing it as an issue. Henry is a phenomenal back, and a big part of the Titans playoff run, but the D has been just as important. Big plays on D have been critical to their success. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some people say that about Allen, and we hope they’re wrong.

I say Jackson seems to have that fire in his belly to be great, so I’ll wait to see.  

Second straight year having a home playoff game only to play very badly. Today he was God awful. I'd rather be the guy who was asked to do everything and almost brought his team back with only one playoff loss on the road. Let me be clear....neither is good though.

4 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

That’s a clown question bro. Allen every day. 

?No chance. Jackson has had a great season and Allen has not. Don't get too cocky when our QB has done some good things but been very inconsistent and melted himself last week. Let's see though! 

Edited by london_bills

Just now, Lurker said:

The Titans are terrible on 3rd and long...

They are employing that soft coverage.  Keep every thing in front of you and tackle short of the first.  It rarely works against the offenses in 2020

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I told people to relax about the lack of turnovers/big plays during the season, but now I’ve come around to seeing it as an issue. Henry is a phenomenal back, and a big part of the Titans playoff run, but the D has been just as important. Big plays on D have been critical to their success. 

Cam caught grief for getting short field in 2015 during his MVP season. Complimentary football.

It seemed like we spent some games starting every drive inside our 15. Gimme short fields a couple times a game .

• Like (+1) 1