Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He's never going to get there. That's the point.

That's just speculation and probably some wishful thinking. He made a huge jump from year 1 to year 2. If he has half the improvement that people are hoping for from Allen then he'll be great.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

See if Jackson gets roasted at after this game like Josh would be

If Twitter is any indication....

Two no-shows in your two playoff games is not going to end well.  

..especially when everyone is just waiting for you to get figured out. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

That’s another difference between us and a team like Tennessee right now. We could use oline help, and another WR, but our D doesn’t make the type of impact plays the Titans have tonight. 

This is a huge concern of mine for next season. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Problem is we can't score.  A good day against the Chiefs would have been to hold them to 24 or so.  We don't score that much.  

If nothing else, these games have all proven that you need WRs that make plays for your QB.  We just don't have those guys right now.  We have the complimentary pieces, just not THE piece.

I agree 100% with this. I think Allen is a stud and will get better, yes he needs to keep improving. But I dont think people take into account that rarely our WR's make plays on contested tight plays. John Brown on deep balls if they are thrown short is about the only time. So maybe sometimes Allen holds ball too long because he doesnt trust those tight plays? People wonder why he trusted Duke so much in playoffs... if players were covered he chose Duke since he actually can make those plays.  Disclaimer, I really like what Beasley and Brown brought to our team so its not a knock on them.

I watch a lot of Russell Wilson... most of his great plays are extended plays on scramble drills, or Lockett or Baldwin (years ago) making fantastic grabs while covered. 

Sorry, mini rant not directed at you at all